Chapter One

Beyonce POV
December 13th, 2028
Houston, TX

"Just tell us who sent you to try to kill me and my wife!" I yell over the loud sound of the buzz saw that was cutting into the victim's shin flesh.

"Aughh p-please I don't k-know what you're t-talking about." He stuttered as he bled out profusely as the saw got 3/4 the way through his lower leg.
-----
Now there's a long story about how we got to this point. So I'll start from the beginning.
-----
7 Years Earlier
May 17, 2021

"Di, I don't want to go to this boring ass party," I complained to Diamonté from my closet, trying to find something to wear. Diamonté is my Extra Most Bestest friend in the whole wide world, also my housemate.

"Nigga you're going." She said not looking up from her phone which she was cheesing at hard as hell.

"You can't force me to go nowhere, and why the hell you looking at yo' phone so damn hard?" I said standing in the doorway with my arms crossed. She put her phone down and looked up at me.

"Bey you are going to go to the party tonight with me, your best friend in the whole wide world, and you- no we are going to bring back some fine ass bitches and fuck the shit out of them

"Bey you are going to go to the party tonight with me, your best friend in the whole wide world, and you- no we are going to bring back some fine ass bitches and fuck the shit out of them. Two Man type shit!! " She said in a calm but intimidating tone while putting emphasis on 'we'.

"Fineeeeee." I whined as I walked back into the closet and got an outfit I had been eyeing. I put it on and walked back out in front of the bed in her view so I could see what she thought about the fit.

She put her phone down and looked up at me in awe

She put her phone down and looked up at me in awe. "Damn BB you look good as fuck." She said rotating her finger signaling me to do a spin around. I spun around and she complimented my outfit from every angle.

"Okay, nigga now what you gone wear," I questioned her as I walked out and walked through the house to her room. I stopped at her door as she caught up with me. She walked in and left the door open for me to follow. I was met immediately by the smell of vanilla and rose water.

"I swear your room smells like Bath and Body Works every time." I said after taking a deep breath to soak up the aroma.

"I know right?" She said as she made her way over to her walk-in closet. I sat down on the ottoman at the foot of her bed and waited on her. I sat down and got on my phone while I waited for her to come back out. Meanwhile, I got a text message from my other homegirl Kelly,