Chapter Three

Two weeks later
Megan POV

"But I miss youuu," I whined to Bey while we were on FaceTime. She has been out of the country for about 4 days now and I miss my boo.

Yes, I'm that kind of delusional. We are in the talking stage and I've been super clingy and possessive over her. I pray she don't look at me weird for that. 

Shit if she was to propose right now I would say hell yes and ride that dick into the sunset. Still haven't done that yet either. I guess I need to calm my little virgin ass down in the words of my best friend Cardi.

I let Cardi meet Bey last week and ever since she been trying to get me to buy condoms. But anyways right now I'm on Facetime with the love of my life as I eat my sixth jello cup today.

"I don't see how when you been on the phone with me all day everyday since I left. And let's not talk about the temper tantrum you threw when I told you I had to leave." I had good cause to throw one. I think I might have a mild case of separation anxiety. 

"Ughhh how long before you come back home." I said pouting. 

"Damn Ma, now you my home? Shit might have to come slide." She started smiling and licked her lips and I felt my core heat up.

"Baee quit playinn, come backkk." I whined more. I will really cry. 

"Ma I'm sorry the fastest I can be back to stay is in four days. After that we can go on how many ever dates you want." I frowned.

"Four days??" I teared up.

"Mamas please don-" I hung up and pouted. Four days is too long. I need something to keep me busy until then, and talking to her every day is not helping. It's just gone get me madder and ready to beat every bitch ass that look at. 

I flopped back on the bed and hit my head on something hard. I whined and rubbed my head sitting up. I saw that it was a pair of heels that I hadn't worn yet. That's when I got the idea.

I grabbed my phone and went to my text messages. The Bruddas I pressed facetime and they all answered at the same time. It was six of us: Queenie, Jaeily, Daren, Cardi, Onika, and Normani. We all been best friends since forever.

"Hey yallllllll." Cardi said setting up her phone. We all said our different heys and hellos.

"Ight so I called y'all to see if y'all wanted to hit the club tonight. It's a Friday night and we ain't did nothing in a while. Pluusss, I need something to do to take my mind off of Bey."

"Girl what happened na?" Daren asked. I know she so sick of hearing about me and her. 

"Nothing I just miss her." Ii heard them all smack they teeth making me laugh. 

"You miss her or the dick?" Cardi said being nasty as usual.

"Cardi yo nasty ass know I'm waiting until we official to give her my v card."

"Have you at least seen the dick yet?" Nika asked

"Nope cause I was sitting on her lap the day I met her and she was hard and I could tell it was huge. So every time I think about giving her head or anything I chicken out"

"I definitely am gone need all the details when y'all do the do." Normani said laughing.

"Well I'm down with going out, tell me where and I'm there." Jaeily said.

"OH MY GOSH! We should totally go to The X Lounge." Queenie said.

"I'm bringing edibles." Cardi said.

"This is why we are friends." Normani said and everybody laughed and we talked a bit more before we all hung up to get ready.

I put on a see through black dress with a black bra and black thong. Along with one of Bey's chains she left the last time she was here. I went to my walk in closet and grabbed my matte black Gucci purse and put on the clear and black heels off my bed. I sprayed on some of my Gucci perfume and did a once over in my mirror.