Chapter Eleven

Same Day 
Megan POV 

"Girl, what's been going on with you and Bagg?" Cardi asked me as we drove back to my house from Fashion week. We had so much fun there and everybody looked so good.  

"Girl nothing, he still tryna control what I wear and who I'm around, but I'm like bae-bee if you ain't gone give me the money I coulda got by working then I'mma work with who I want." I shrugged and Cardi laughed. 

"I know that's right. But you know I gotta ask...Did you let him hit yet??" I busted out laughing cause Cardi is always in my business. 

"Chile I didn't but I think I'm gone let him do it tonight," I said nervously. "I don't know." 

"Girl don't feel obligated to give yourself to him, your innocence is yours and yours only." I nodded and let that sink in. "Now put on some music." 

I laughed and tried to connect my phone to the car. After three failed attempts we just decided to listen to the radio. We sung and danced in our seats to RESPECT by Aretha Franklin and we just enjoyed ourselves. After about 4 songs it went to a commercial break and the first commercial was a Whole Foods ad. 

"I don't even remember the last time I went in a Whole Foods." Cardi said. 

"Girl Walmart is the only store I'm going in that I can go in without being recognized. I go in, get my fruits, snacks and ramen noodles and I'm done." We both laughed. 

RUMOR REPORT-RUMOR REPORT

"Chile lets hear the bullshit they talking about today." I shook my head and turned up the radio. 

"Alright so today we're going to be talking about Takashi 6ix9ine, YNW Melly and what singer has taken a deadly turn." Angela Yee said. 

"Rapper Tekashi 6ix9ine pleaded guilty to nine counts of racketeering conspiracy, firearms offenses and narcotics trafficking in his ongoing criminal case and will cooperate with federal prosecutors, according to recently unsealed court documents. The charges relate to his involvement in a violent gang in New York called the Nine Trey Gangsta Bloods.

Tekashi, whose real name is Daniel Hernandez, stated in a trial last week that he joined the gang in the fall of 2017. Its members engaged in various criminal acts to "preserve and enhance the power of Nine Trey," he said, adding that he had helped rob people and once paid someone to shoot at a rival gang member to "maintain or increase my own standing in Nine Trey." Hernandez, 22, also said he had sold heroin and participated in the attempted murder of another gang rival.

"At all times I knew that these actions were wrong and in violation of the law," he said. "I apologize to the court, to anyone who was hurt, to my family, friends and fans for what I have done and who I have let down."" Me and Cardi shook our heads at the foolishness. 

"Imagine getting caught, could never be me." Cardi said. We looked at each other for a minute and busted out laughing knowing what we know. 

"Next up YNW Melly, Melly is on murder charges. Police allege that he shot and killed Williams and Thomas while Cortlen Henry, aka YNW Bortlen, tried to stage the deaths as a drive-by shooting. Under Florida law, Melly could face life imprisonment or the death penalty. He maintains his innocence on : "Unfortunately, a lot of rumors and lies are being said but no worries god is with me." (The post is eventually deleted.)" 

Its a damn shame everybody is out here killing each other, and for dumb shit too." We looked at each other again. 

"Imagine getting caught though." We busted out laughing. We can never be serious. 

"And lastly, please send your prayers to the family of singer, songwriter, Beyonce Knowles and Family. It is not known how but photographic evidence of her in the hospital in a coma as seen on the blog The Neighborhood Talk..." I tuned everything out after that. I pulled the car over and grabbed my phone out the cup holder and went straight to The blogs and the last post on the page was sure enough Bey in the hospital looking horrendous with bandages all over her body. 

Before I knew it I passed out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp pookie's day is ruined.

A small update to hold y'all over since I'm finna update LPOOH