Chapter 25

Arendea walked with the beast through the thick fog while Derhan was still being carried in the secound beastˋs mouth. Arendea looked at the black beast with curiousity and wonderd where it was taking her.

But her question was soon answerd as She saw the large hole in side of a large tree. The beast took Arendea and Derhan inside and brought them through a set of tunnels.

Arendea looked at one of the tunnels and saw more beasts inside them. She even saw one of them transform into a human and took notice of their red eyes looking at her.

She averted her gaze from the tunnels and looked forward as the beast continued to take her down further into their home. Then they came to what looked like a throne room and saw a beautiful black haired woman sitting on the throne.

She had eyes red as blood and body of a war goddess with black markings on her chest. She wears a red top with a loin cloth with silver tips at the end of the cloth.

Arendea looked at the womanˋs arms and saw her carring a little baby who is sleeping soundly in her arms.

Next to her stands two women with masks that cover half their face and red markings on their arms and legs.

The woman looked up from her baby and looked at the beasts and the two people they had brought. The beast let go of Arendeaˋs sleeve and backed away as its bowed its head for the black haired woman.

The woman looked at Arendea and said with a calm tone in her voice. "I see that one of my sons has found the Queen of Orenthia on our territory. Tell me what are You doing here?"

Arendea looked at the woman and said to her. "I apologise for being in Your territory, I had no idea. I were being chased here while I helped someone get away from a group of horrible people that has betrayed me and my husband.

I hope You can forgive me for tresspassing." The woman gave Arendea a small smile and said to her. "I forgive Your little mistake for tresspassing on Kienhi territory."

Arendea looked at the woman and said to her. "I am glad that You forgiven me, may I ask who You are?" The woman looked at her and said with a serious look on her face.

"I am Queen Nimera Deair of the Kienhi, but I am also known as the Beast Queen. and I know who You are, Queen Arendea of Orenthia." Arendea looked at her and said with a curious look on her face.

"May I ask how You know my name and that I am Queen of Orenthia?" Nimera looked at her and said with a cold and serious look on her face. "I know because I can smell the blood in Your veins and, I smell that immortal Valelse blood."

She then looked at Arendeaˋs baby bump as She said to her. "I also smell that blood in that child in that belly of Yours..."

Arendea looked a bit suprised to hear this as Nimera turned to look at Derhan and said. "And I also smell the awful things this man has done to both You and other people,

That traitorous blood of his makes me and my childeren very thirsty for his flesh..." Both of Nimeraˋs sons growled as Nimera turned to Arendea and said to her.

"I know that You wish to have him punished for his crimes against Your realm, but I can take care of it for You. One bite and off with his head..." Derhan has a look of fear hearing this as Arendea said to the Beast Queen.

"I will rather bring him back with me and give him the punishment me and my husband has planned for him." Nimera looked at her and said. "If You leave him here, I can save You and Your husband the trouble of executing him and my childeren will have a small feast..."

Arendea lookes at her and said with a serious look on her face. "His punishment will be much worste than death... And I will get justice for the things He did to me when I was young..."