It was soon afternoon and I couldn't wait for the day to be over after all that drama and chaos but I also must talk with Kay because she's prolly gonna ignore me if I don't. The bell rang and I was about to go over to Kay but Mrs Spencer was already on to me.

"Where do you think your going?"She said with her left brow shot up.

"Mrs Spencer can't we do this tomorrow or something?"

"Nope,we doing it right now...now sit"

I finally gave in and just took a sit whilst the other students went out and her not even looking at me which kinda hurt.

"So Neo what seems to be the problem?"

"I don't know what your talking about" I shrugged.

"Neo,I saw how distracted and zoned out you were in class today...you sure everything is okay?"

"Just going through teen stuff nothing else"I fake smiled.

"Is it Kayde?" Her question kinda made me gulp long and hard because I wasn't expecting her to ask that.I mean does she know about us?if yes how?and who told her?and why Kayde and not Ken?

"Uhm..." I said after clearing my throat "what about Kayde ma'am?"

"Is she bullying you?"

"What!...No! Why would you say that?she's not doing anything we good"what the hell woman!

"You don't have to be afraid okay your secret is  safe with me just tell me when your ready okay?" She said patting me shoulder.

"Uhm..ma'am I think there's a misunderstanding there's nothing going on between me and Kayde.she's not doing anything bad to me.We are okay as classmates.I mean maam if I may ask where are you getting all this? who told you that?" I said looking at her.

"I just saw how you kept starring at the door during my period and how over the edge you were when I asked you that question.It was like you were scared of her coming back in and Kendall also told me that she might be bullying you to do her school work for her but you might be afraid to tell on her" ken huh?what more can I expect anyway...

"No ma'am thanks for the worry and concern but I think Kendall must have seen it all wrong because Kayde and I are partners in our maths assignment and we both shared the work equally no one is over working the other or anything" I said with a smile.

"Okay then if you say so dear. I believe you but always know that I'm here if you need anything okay?"

"Yes ma'am,can I go now?"

"Ow,of cause you can see you tomorrow"

"Bye ma'am"

I quickly went out hoping to see her but she already had gone home.How?I was her ride here...prolly went with that psycho of her...I don't know what she sees in her!!.I was about to open the door of ny car but someone stopped me from doing that.I quickly turned to their side as my heartbeat  started raising thinking it was a hijacker or crook but it was Ken.

"Are you out of your mind?!" I said pushing her back.

"Woah!chill okay I'm just messin with you" she said looking at my face.

"Who in their right mind sneaks up on someone ALONE going to their car!" I said with frown to make her see that I really was pissed.

"Sorry if  Iyou scared okay!...I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for what happened today and I know it must have scared you seeing her like that...but she's the one who actually started it I mean did something happen between the two of you or what?" She said trying to touch me but I slapped her hand away.