Meeting Him (WheelJack x Female OC)

Clara was chilling on the couch in her house watching The Little Mermaid. The Little Mermaid is one of Clara's favorite Disney Movies. She watches it almost everyday and sings the songs to it. She hopes that they will do a Live-Action film of The Little Mermaid and hoping that a song that came to her mind called For The First Time would be in The Live Action Remake of the film. She thinks that song should be used when she is on land.

As Clara Finishes The Movie, she decides to go to the fast food place where her friend Jack works to grab something to eat.

After she gets to the place, she finds Jack near the register and goes to say hi to him.

Jack:"Oh hey Clara, want your usual?"

Clara: "yes please Jack"

Jack: "Well hey, I'm off work, so wanna go eat together, a best friend hang out"

Clara: "Sure, Where do you have a place in mind"

Jack: "Come with me"

Clara: "Are we going on your Motorcycle"

Jack: "Yeah, did you bring your helmet"

Clara: "When it comes to riding your motorcycle, I never forget it"

Jack "we'll then, climb on"

*a couple hours later"

Clara: "thanks for the food and the ride home Jack, Today was a fun day"

Jack: "No problem Clara, we should do this again sometime"

Clara: "Yea we should....well anyways, See you tomorrow"

Soon, Jack Drives off away with his Motorcycle and Clara starts going inside her house, until she hears something happening in the woods, which makes her want to go investigate m, which she does

Clara: "Ok Clara, whatever this is, you can take care of it, you have magic, it shouldn't be that hard"

When Clara Reaches the forest she gets nervous to go inside, but she goes inside to see what is happening

After Clara gets further into the forest, she trips and starts falling down a hill, but she caught herself and floats the rest of the way down

Clara: "Stupid Rocks"

After Clara turns her head, she sees giant Robots pointing Blaster at her, which startled her, and makes her activate her force field to protect herself, while the Robots shoot at her

She then notices this emblem on them, which makes her start to wonder about something until it came to her mind....She found a book in her lair that talked about this Planet Called Cybertron where a Great War between Autobots and Decepticons.

Soon, she notices that the robots that were shooting at her ran the other direction towards another robot in the distance, but this robot has Swords. Then she uses her vision to look closer and notices the Emblem on that Robot, until she pieces the 2 emblems together.

The Robots shooting at her were Decepticons and that other Robot fighting them is an AutoBot.

After the AutoBot defeated the Cons that were attacking him, he sees Clara's Force Field and starts walking to it, putting his swords on his back, and removing his battle mask to speak.

WheelJack: "Hey, are you alright"

Clara: "Stay away"

WheelJack: "It's alright, I'm on the good side, I'm an AutoBot"

Clara: "How can I trust you"

WheelJack puts his hand out to show Clara that he won't harm her, which then Clara removes her Force Field and climbs onto his hand

WheelJack: "What's your name"

Clara: "Clara, and Yours"

WheelJack: "I'm WheelJack, I'm in a group called The Wreckers and a member of Team Prime"

Clara gets up and touches his face

Clara: "Thanks for saving me WheelJack, but With my powers, I sense that your going to tell me something"

WheelJack: "Well, Since You Know what I look like and what the cons look like, you are a great risk to be captured by Megatron, so I would have to take you back to the AutoBot base, It's rules I have to follow"

Clara: "Well, if it's to secure my safety, then I would be happy to go to the AutoBot base, maybe I could put my Powers to good use. Oh and one thing about my Powers, I have the ability to turn myself into a Cybertronian, like you"

WheelJack: "That cool, I would have to see it, if you show me soon"

Clara: "Yea, I won't mind showing you, here let me show you"

Clara shows WheelJack her Cybertronian form and goes back Intro her form

WheelJack: "That's awesome, Now let's get the base"

WheelJack gets into his Flying Vehicle called the JackHammer and takes Clara to the base.