Meeting Him (Bumblebee x Female OC)

Third POV

Clara was a Regular High School girl who enjoys reading Books. Her favorite book series is the Percy Jackson Series. She enjoys reading those books that she even re-reads them. She is now reading her next Book series called A Series of Unfortunate events. Reading has been her favorite thing when she was little.

One Day, Clara Decides to go out into the woods behind her house to read some more off her book. She is reading the 4th book to the series called The Miserable Mill. She has already read the Bad Beginning, The Reptile Room, and The Wide Window.

After she find a spot to read, she starts hearing some sounds that sound like a drill,coming from deeper into the woods, so she decides to go investigate.

She then comes upon a mine that is full of giant robots, but she feels like their not friendly robots.

Soon, she sees the Emblem on their sides and sees that it's the Decepticons emblem.

She remembers this because of a book she found in the school Library about a planet called Cybertron and the Cybertronians who lived there. She also knows about the war that is happening between Autobots and the Decepticons.

Clara then feels like someone is behind her, so she turns around only to be caught by a Decepticon looking at her, pointing the blaster at her. So, in order to protect herself, she uses her magic at tosses him away from her, only to fly over and start fighting the other cons that are there at the Mine.

She also notices that the things they are mining are Energon, the blood of Autobots and Decepticons Alike, but that doesn't stop her from fighting the cons.

Clara's POV

As I was fighting the Decepticons, I saw a portal open up from my left side and other Cybertronians came out, whist the other cons going towards them. That tells me that those are Autobots, but first, I had to get these Cons away from me, which I did and I went to hide behind a rock to not be seen.

After seeing that all of the Decepticons that were down here in the mine, the Autobots went inside the Mine, so I decided to follow them to maybe be of assistance, but in secret.

*A couple Hours Later"

Clara's POV

After the Autobots defeated the Decepticons that were inside the mine, they came out holding Energone in their hands and going through the portal that was In front of them, until one of them turned around to see if there was anyone following them. He had the color of Black and Yellow, like a Bumblebee, so I am going to call him Bumblebee.

Soon, Bumblebee went through the Portal and I decided to go back to my house so I can get a nap in since it was in the Afternoon.

*in the evening*

Bee's POV

After Collecting the Energon from the mine, I decided that I would go out for a drive and maybe find a spot on a hill and watch the stars glow in the sky. It's something Ratchet likes to do, so I decided to do it to.

After finding a spot, I just layed Down on the grass and watch the stars glow in the nighttime sky. I never knew the stars would be so beautiful. The way they shine and glow is amazing.

Clara's POV

After finishing The Series of Unfortunate events books, I decided to leave my house and go to a grassy hill to look at the stars because at night I like to star gaze and watch how amazing the star shine in the sky.

After finding a spot, I just sat down with my knee's to my chest and looked up to the sky. The stars are so amazing and beautiful to look at. I never thought star gazing would be an incredible thing to do.

Third POV

While they both star gaze, the both felt like someone was next to them, so they turned the heads, only to look at each other and jump up frightened.

Bee: "Oh gosh, a Your not suppose to see me"

Clara: "Oh sorry, I Just came up on this hill to look at the stars"

Bee: "Wait, can you understand me"

Clara: "What do you mean by that"

Bee: "I lost my voice box to Megatron in the war on Cybertron, so I make a lot of beeping noises. The only one who understands me is my Friend Raf."

Clara: " I'm sorry to hear that, but don't worry, I'm sure you'll get your voice box back"

Bee: "Thanks, but anyways, My name is Bumblebee, I'm the AutoBot scout of Team Prime, what's your name"

Clara: "Oh, My name is Clara. I have these Powers that allow me to protect myself or transform. I do have a Cybertronian form of my own"

Bee: "Really, Can I see"

Clara: "Yeah, Of Course"

Clara gets up and shows Bumblebee her Cybertronian form

Bee: "oh wow, you look Pretty"

Clara " thanks"

Clara goes back into her Human form

Bee "But Clara, since you know what I look like, I have to take you back to my base, because your life might be at a great risk, it rules I need to follow"

Clara: " Oh ok, if it means to take care of my safety, I would be happy enough to go to your base"

Bee: "ok, let me just transform into my Vehicle Mode"

Clara: "wait you have a vehicle mode"

Bee: "yea, let me show you"

Bumblebee transforms into his Vehicle mode

Clara: "Oh wow, that looks amazing"

Clara starts to yawn

Clara: "But I am kinda tired"

Bee: "you can sleep on the way to the base"

Clara: "Ok then"

Bumblebee opens his Passenger seat door, which then Clara gets inside and buckles herself up.

Clara: " Bee, can you wake me up when we get to your base"

Bee: "Yea, of course, but go ahead and sleep for now"

Clara: " Ok Bee"

Clara closes her eyes to sleep for a bit

Bumblebee's POV

Wow, she is really really, Beautiful. Her Cybertronian form is pretty to.

I think I might be developing feelings for her. I would have to tell her soon, but for now, let's let her sleep and get to the base.