Meeting the Autobots (Autobots x Reader

As I was walking down my way to work,I saw my friend Jack Darby near the Drive-Thru window. So I waved at him and he waved back. Both of us work at the same place in Jasper,Nevada. Jack and I have been best friends since Middle School.

"So Y/N, what have you been up to lately" Jack asked while packing food for a customer

"I was just looking at some messages from parents telling me that they miss me and wish they could be here with me" Y/N answered Jack's Question

Soon Me and Jack were just talking about what we have been doing after school and other things, but then one day, I came to stop by his house and saw the garage door opening. I hid behind a bush to see what was going on and I saw Jack talking to what looks like a Robot with a Blue and Pink color scheme.

"Wow" I said

"Arcee, So do you maybe want to go out for a ride" Jack asked the Robot

"We can do that after, But right now we need to get to the base,Optimus needs me for a mission" the robot said to Jack

Soon a Blue-Green portal appeared behind them and they both walked through, but I was quick and I jumped through it too.

After I jumped into the portal, I was in a base that was inside a Rock of some kind,but I decided to stay hidden. I used my magic to turn myself invisible so I won't be seen. As I walked out of the area from where the portal came from, I saw 5 robots and they were awesome.

"I think the big robot is their leader, so I think that is Optimus" I said whispering

As the Robot were talking, I spotted Jack and 2 other people I knew from School. Miko and Rafael were their names I think, but I still was staying along the wall to not be seen, because My outline of my invisibility can be shown.

Then I found this huge hallway and I was walking through until, I accidentally showed myself and So I ran through the hall not to be seen.As I turned the corner I stopped to catch my breath, but With my hearing I heard Miko say that she saw something going into the hallway.

I heard giant footsteps coming down the Hallway, so I turned around to see what it was and I saw a huge Robot with the color scheme or Black and Yellow. he look like a bee, so I called him Bumblebee in my mind.

As Bumblebee turned around the corner, I made myself visible to only fly up and tackle him to the ground because I was scared. I never seen a giant robot this big before. I think the one in Jack's garage was named Arcee, and she looked kinda big, but small at the same time.

Bumblebee got up and turned around only activating his blasters to start shooting at me. I was able to dodge every blast that came at me, to me doing the same thing to him, but he was able to dodge it to. Unfortunately, I started feeling dizzy and I showed myself to Bumblebee. He put his blaster away and was in shock because he was shooting at a human.

As my dizziness became worse, I fainted and started falling to which could have possibly be my death, but I felt a hand catch me before I hit the ground. The only person who would catch is Bumblebee because he was the only near me. So he decided to take me back to the main Area.

"Ratchet, I found a human in the hallway and it looks like she is unconscious, can you check her/him" Bumblebee asked while I was hearing Beeping noises,but I understood what he said

My vision was started to come back to me, but not fully, but I did see a giant robot with a color scheme of Orange and White and he kinda looked like an ambulance car. I was thinking to myslef that maybe that these robots can turn into vehicles. I actually that is cool.

The robot that was called Ratchet was scanning me to see if I would be ok and he said I will be fine, just needed rest so I can wake up

"Bumblebee, while you were in the hallway, I heard blaster shots, what was happening there" Another robot asked. This Robot was looked bulky and had the color scheme of a darkish-green.

"Well Bulkhead,I didn't know that this was a human, but they were attacking me. I think that they were scared because they never seen us before" Bumblebee was saying in beeping noises.

"I was scared, but I have seen you before,we'll 2 of you I would say" as I said while pointing to Bumblebee and Arcee I think.

"Wait Y/N is that you" someone said as they were on the rail. I looked and it was Jack.

"Oh hey Jack" I said in a nervously way

"What are you doing here, how did you even get here" Jack asked

"Well I may or may not seen your motorcycle transform into a giant Robot, but then I saw a portal appear behind both of you, So I may have followed you both here" I said

As I stopped talking, I believe the giant robot with the color scheme of Red and blue who I think was their leader and the one named Optimus was walking to my direction.

"What is your name Little one" Optimus asked in a low tone voice

"Um My name is Y/N, I am Jack's Best friend, we knew each other since Our Middle School age" I answered

"Well My name is Optimus Prime and these are the Autobots. This is Ratchet our AutoBot Medic. He was the one that scanned you, this is Bulkhead, Arcee, and Bumblebee" Optimus said as I was getting up

He offered me his hand for me to get onto. So I jumped onto he hand and sat down while he was walking to the couch area where Jack,Miko, and Rafael were.

Honestly, I have to say, I think I might be developing feels to their leader without Myself knowing that I am developing feelings for him, even though I just met him.

Optimus had explained everything to me. About who they were and where they came from. Telling me about the Decepticons and their Leader Megatron. Having to be with them because I know their existence. Then Optimus decided to be my guardian to keep me safe and I was happy he gets to be my Guardian. I think I gonna enjoy being on Team Prime.

Wow, this took a lot of typing, but I go it done. I actually quite enjoyed creating this One shot. Maybe I do one where My female OC meets the Decepticons. But for now, I need to rest myself and my hands. Hope you guys enjoyed this one-shot.