n i n e t e e n

Y/n Pov

12:08 a.m.

A whole week had passed since that one night conversation. The stress is eating me up from that night and even now i am overthinking each and every moment.

I think I am going crazy slowly. The situation is that marriage is not a deal and I do not agree to sign those papers.

From that night nor uncle had called me, nor I did reached out for him. I haven't heard anything about Jungkook from my best friend nor her boyfriend.

In some kind of way, I have a pretty bad feeling, and I know that in the end, I'll be the one who will take the fall.

Nevertheless, now I am finishing writing a letter to the fabric so they can make the same design cloth more delicate. After sending the message, i leaned on my chair with a sigh.

My mood is not even closer to normal, and I feel myself getting lost in the
overwhelming feelings from the past week, and that feeling is stress.

I don't know why this is affecting me that much. Why this topic has so strong impact on my psychic, but I can't just stop worrying for this deal.

I hate this. I hate all of this. Why did they put me through this whole messed up situation? What did I do to deserve so much worry and stress at the same time.

I feel suffocated here. Bringing my bag, I walked out from the office and made my way to the staircase.

I went to the lobby and informed the secretary that I'll be out for the remaining hour since it's lunch break.

I walked out from the building and made my way to my car as I got inside. I started the car and drove away to that one destination.

I connected my phone with my earphones and called my one and only person who listened to me and advised me. She picked up my call after a few rings, and I heard her cheerful voice from the other side, making my worries lighter than before.

A small smile crept over my lips as I waited at red light.

-Hello to you, my best friend!

Hi Jens. Are you busy right now?

I just finished my shoot for today. Let's go get lunch and rest for a bit.

I'll be there in five.

Ok I'm waiting for you.

After ending the call, i took the turn and continued driving to the model agency. I parked my car in front of the big building. Jennie came not a minute later, opening the door as she sat on the passenger seat.

How's my Y/n going? We had barely even talked for two days! I felt like dying without hearing your voice. "She hugged me tightly, and i patted her back as I pretended to hardly gasp for air.

-Jen! I can't breathe!! "She separated with a small glare, and I chuckled at her before driving away."

-What's happened with the issue "Mr. Jeon and his cold ass son"? "I took a glance at her hearing her voice and retained quiet.

-Is something wrong? "I shook my head and put a smile on." -No just I'm stressed from work we have a meeting with the models next Tuesday too so I am a bit worried.

She sighed and it seemed like she is relived. Partly it's not a lie it's just that I didn't told her the worst part where my stress comes from the Jeons.

We reached the restaurant before hopping out from the car and i locked it and made my way towards the glass doors.

Jennie and I entered inside and greeted Ru-Bi one of the waitress there we become friends with her not long ago since she was serving us once.

We sat at the table and ordered for ourselves. Ru bi went away after taking our order and I returned my attention to Jennie.

-Y/n...I want to know now. Is it that bad with the Jeons? "I knew it she didn't dropped the topic." -It's alright Jennie. "I tried convincing her but whom am I even lying to.

She looked at me with a "I am listening". I sighed and told her about my week and how I get stressed out whatever I think of this issue.

After finishing she was trying to convince me everything will be alright. -Y/n you don't have to worry so much...

-Did you considered his idea? I mean the marriage deal? "I nodded my head looking down finding my words." -I just..Don't like how is it...Uncle litteraly threatened me putting the company I work in go trough bankrupt.

-It's even worse for Jungkook... "I sighed and took a sip from my drink." -Well what are you going to do? "She asked me and I just looked down at my hands."

-I don't actually...know. I don't want to accept it...It's just that i am scared if uncle really take action...I should have a talk with Jungkook for now and talk about this matter...

Maybe he has found a solution already. But for now I need to talk with him. "She nodded her head and we continued talking about other things related to work.

Half an hour later I returned to the office and continued my work. I had asked Jungkook's secretary to make an appointment for a meeting so today at five p.m. I have to meet up with Jungkook.

After making the appointment I notified my boss that I'll leave earlier today. After my some hours passed i had to leave and go to meet Jungkook.

I took my leave ten minutes before the meeting and got in my car. I drove to Jeon's company and parked infront of the building.

I got off my car and locked it up before making my way trough the big glass sliding doors. I stopped at the reception and the girl looked up.

-I have an appointment with Mr. Jeon. "I stated and she started typing something on her computer. I saw her nod her head and she looked up at me again." -Last floor on the left.

I walked to the elevator and pressed the button and waited for it to open. When it did I got inside and pressed the button for the top floor. It started going up and when I reached i got out and head to the left hallway.

The view here is pretty. The big glass windows are making it so comfortable, too. I stopped in front of a big dark oak door with golden letters written "전정국" "Jeon Jungkook"

With a knock I heard a voice from inside and walked in. After closing the door behind me I turned around and locked eyes with Jungkook.

-I want to talk about the deal matter

I'm sure you do too.