o n e

Y/n's Pov

I woke up by the sunrise hitting my face from the window. I opened my eyes lightly and sat up and stared at a space before standing up. I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the morrior.

-It looks as if a bird has been doing a nest on my hair. "I made a face and turn the water on. After I brushed my teeth I washed my face and got my hair brush so I can brush the nest away.

After I straigh my hair up and make a ponytail I walked to the kitchen and get the bottle with water as I drank directly from it. After I chuget the whole bottle I walked to my coach and got the laptop on my lap and started searching for job.

Without me noticing it has passed already some hours and I liked only three jobs as I already looked at them over. I got up from the couch and stretched my arms up.

I walked to my bedroom and started looking at the folder with my resume. I have put my information inside also what curse I have graduated the schools and the college too the university I have studied in abroad.

I put it inside again after I looked it up and checked and get it inside my drawer. Lunch time passed already a hour ago so I will go outside and get shopping for clothes for my new job. I have looked up the three jobs and I can easily get one of them but I have to look presentable to them so I can get the job.

Her Outfit:
I changed my outfit.

I wore a dress and underneath a white top and walked to my mirror as i put on a light make up

I wore a dress and underneath a white top and walked to my mirror as i put on a light make up. Powder, bluch, mascara, and lip gloss.

I was done and got my bag and put over my shoulder. I got my phone too and keys and walked outside the house and I locked. I walked to the elevator and pressed 0 button where is the parking lot for the cars.

I reached down and walk outside the elevator and got my car key as I unlocked my car and opened the door as I sat on the driver's seat.

I put my bag beside me on the passenger seat and insert the key in the keyhole and twisted and the car started.

My right hand on the gear and my left on the wheel. I drove outside the garage and the sun was shining trough the window.

I get my sunglasses and put them on and opened the window as I rested my hand outside driving with my right I comfortably drove on the road. I got my CD with my favorite songs and put it on.

I started driving and singing enjoying it on full max as I danced and soon I reached the mall. I parked at the parking lot and turn off the music as I took out my key and got the bag with me and I walked outside.

I walked to the glass doors and got inside and I was greeted with the smell of someone's cologne that has already walk over from here. It was soothing.

I got on third floor where the boutiques were and I started looking around. After looking around I found this nice black and grey trousers. I get brought them as I walked outside with the bags and head to the next shop.