e i g h t

-And what are you going to do now? He clearly won't give up. -I know that's the problem. "I leaned on the coach." -I'll figure it out in any way. -Kook just stop being this heartless of a workaholic man. "Jin hyung started.

-And what do you want me to do? To marry a girl who I don't even know hmm? Or you want me to sleep with someone and make a kis for my father cuz that's what he wants? "I outburst infront of them and all of them sighed.

-No Jungkook i didn't mean it that way you took in the wrong way. What I mean is what if you listen to the chairman's words and marry a girl. Arranged marriage. Maybe you can even love her really someday.

I scoffed as I stood up and walked to the area to play billiard with Jimin. I grabbed the pole and Jimin did as well. The guys came around us as Taehyung and Jin joined us. We started playing.

-Jimin. What happened with the girl? "Jin hyung suddenly asked Jimin as i hit the white ball it hit the orange one and it got inside the hole. I move my gaze to them my brows furrow. -She is busy with work. She asked me to meet at the coffee shop.

-Omg! Is this a date! "Jin hyung covered his mouth while I looked over at the others while ane they did the same mirroring my expression. I strugget and we continued listening. -No hyung it is not. Don't imagine things.

-Ok somebody gotta tell us who is that "girl" cuz you aren't alone here. "Namjoon hyung said and we agreed." -She is a friend of mine. We live in the same building. I spotted her and we went to gym and then we become friends so that's all.

-Do we know her by any chance? "Hoseok hyung asked as I hit the ball." -I don't think so..."Jimin said. I focused on the corner of the white ball ready to hit the green one." -What's her name? -Lee Y/n. "I stiff as i slipped and the ball didn't got inside.

-Repeat? "I told him" -Lee Y/n. "Why does It sound so familiar. Right. She is the daughter of my father's best friend. The one that he looked after she died. I remember the time when he introduce Y/n to me.

-Do you know her? "He asked me. -I do..Remember when I told you about my father's best friends death. She had a daughter and before she died my father gave his promise that he will watch her after.

-Wait don't tell me she is- "Namjoon hyung started. -She is hyung...Lee Y/n -Jimin...Do you like her? "Jin hyung asked him." -No of course not we are just good friends. And you know that i have my eyes on someone already.

-Hey Jungkook you know what she looks like? "Taehyung asked." -I haven't met her since more than ten years. I don't remember too much. "I strugged.

-Jimin show them the photo. Show them the photo. -Ok ok wait a bit. "Jimin took his phone out and started searching while we played it was now Taehyung's turn. We stayed on the side while he leaned and hit the ball.

-Here. "I heard Jimin but now I have to wait. If it goes in i am going to lose the game it can't happen. The ball was going smoothly and it stoped right infront of the hole and I turned to look at them.

-Not gonna lie she is really pretty. "Taehyung said. I looked at the photo.

(The photo Jimin took of Y/ n and send to Jin)

She had changed. She is really different from what I remember. She looks like her mother. When we were kids she and her mother used to come to our house.

Her mother was so good to me. She treated me like a mother and i will be always thankful I remember her mother coming with her at our house leaving me and Y/n playing while she cook.

But we didn't played and watched her cooking she even gave us to help her with easy things like passing her some ingredients.

I learned how to cook from her mother. I am so thankful to Y/n's mother that she was there like a mother for me too. Even if I am not her biological son she loved me like one.

I remember how I would get mad at them for leaving after I fall asleep and just sulk and tell all the things we have done to my mother. And how I would be very happy after eating Y/n's mother food.

It was vanilla and roses...her scent. I knew becuse she once told me after I had asked her. My mother was busy with work witch I understand because bisuness is very important thing in life once you get the change to work.

Even now she is working." -Yaa Jungkook! "I heard Taehyung shouting. -Hmm? Yes? -Jungkook I had called you already five times a row what are you thinking about so much? "He asked me. I crossed my arms over my chest.

-Work. Nothing much. I am leaving I have to go to Japan for the deal tommorow. "They all nodded and I left the bar. I parked my car and got off as I walked inside the house. I took my suitcase out.

The meeting is going to proceed for about four to six days which will be ended in the end of the week so I'll need to pack for one week. After arranging my clothes I put the laptop and the files and proceed to close it.

I sighed and went inside the bathroom. I took a cold shower. After I was done I came out and put the towel around my waist and took the other one to dry my hair. I started rufling it and came out from the bathroom.

I wore my pants and went downstairs. I opened the fridge and took a bottle of water and drank from it. I'll have to cook myself something. After I put the apron on I took the eggs and cheese as I started preparing omelet.

After cooked and ate and washed the dishes I went upstairs and laid down on the bed. Tommorow I am getting a deal. I turned to the side and fell asleep.

How was it? Tell me in the comments and vote for the story! I have typed this at midnight so if there is any grammar spots I am sorry

How was it? Tell me in the comments and vote for the story! I have typed this at midnight so if there is any grammar spots I am sorry. Bye 👋🏻