t h r e e

-Can you marry my son?

My eyes went large my mouth felt dry and seems like my throat didn't find the air. I was caught of guard after he asked this question.

-I mean...What? Why me? "I asked him the question that has been flying in my mind blowing it.

-Y/n dear I wanted him to be sucesful and he is now. Now I want him to be in the right hands.

-And the only girl that I know can do this is you. I trust you and you are like a dauther to me.

-But...I don't know him and I still want to become a successful woman too.

-I am not ready for a marriage. "I whispered the last part and he send me a assuring smile.

-I won't push you Y/n I'll ask you the same question after one year if your answer is still a no then I'll search a girl for him.

...

After I got home it was already night. I was in my bedroom laying down staring at the white ceiling. I was drowning in my own toughs.

The same question and the conversation I had with uncle Jeon still repeating in my mind like a broken music box.

I can't accept it. I don't want to marry someone I even barely know. It's not like I don't trust uncle but I can't just marry a guy I've never had a talk to.

I will just focus on my career not my love life I don't want it to come in my way to be sucesfull. With that though I closed my eyes as I hugged my pillow and slept.

I woke up due to the hard floor I felt in the morning. I felt from the bed I guess. I rubbed my eyes as I stand and put the pillow back on the bed. I waked to the bathroom and did my morning routine.

After I was done I wore my outfit.

Today is Saturday and I don't have aby work

Today is Saturday and I don't have aby work. I will make my Gim bag and I'll go to the Gim. I took my waterbottle, my fitness bar and other things I need and started walking down the stairs.

I take a apple as I took a bite and walked outside my house locking it with my key. After I reach the elevator my neighbor was waiting already there.

-Hello Jimin. "I greeted him with a warm smile.

-Hi Y/n. To the Gim right? I am going there too.

-I noticed. "He was wearing black shorts with black t-shirt and Nike sport shoes.

 "He was wearing black shorts with black t-shirt and Nike sport shoes