t w e l v e

20:12 p.m

Of course after Jimin left Mr. Jeon got outside and opened the door for me witch caught me of guard. A nodded my head as a thanks and got inside while he closed the door.

He sat on the driver's seat and started the car while I put my hands over my lap. I was getting slightly uncomfortable to be beside a man dressed like this. I mean my whole tight is clearly visible for him.

I was clutching the purse in my hands but it wasn't helping me either. I sighed very lowly and looked outside the window turning my attention to the couples and stores outside.

Great I don't know where we are heading to. Now I'll have to ask him. -Where are we heading to? "I asked him turning to look at him. He was focusing on driving.

One hand over the steering wheel while the other over the engine. I didn't notice that he has tooken his coat off and that now he had rolled his sleeves up and now I saw that he has tattoos over his hand till the forearm. Maybe there is more.

-You'll see when we get there. "This was the only answer I got before he sped the car and drove away. Most of the girls I know friends, cousins and so on get scared when I cross the speed limit.

But I love it. It's dangerous yet you know you can do it. The way he drives is just the way I want. I looked out the window trying to contain my smile so hardly

-Why are you smiling like that? "Ok he saw. I stopped smiling and pressed my lips in thin line. -Just remembered something. "I made up with a lie while he took a quick glance over at me.

-Come on Miss Y/n I know that it's not the truth. "So what?" -Yes it is. "I send him a smile when he turned and averted my gaze forward. He seems to drop the topic and we both stayed in silent.

Not the awkward one but the comfortable one. I liked it. He was driving fast and the silent is making my nerves calm. But yet again I find myself thinking about work. I am really stressed about the collection.

I know I shouldn't be stressing this much over it but it's just making me so nervous. I don't want any mistakes and i can't afford making any. If it wasn't for Jimin and Jin last week I would work from home.

Without realizing It I heard him calling my name and I turned to look over. -We are here. Let's go. "I nodded my head and unbucle the bell around me. I got outside the car and walked to him.

We walked inside a restaurant. A waiter came to us and bowed to Mr. Jeon and me. I returned it lightly. -This way Mr. Jeon. "He made way for both of us and Mr. Jeon lead the way.

I walked behind him and we had to walk up the staircase. Ok now I feel insecure about the waiter witch is walking right behind me. I just kept my expressionless face and continued walking.

Mr. Jeon suddenly stopped walking right at the staircase and turned to me. Why did you stopped. I raised a brow at him and he looked behind me. He was looking at the waiter for sure.

He suddenly put his hand around my waist and pulled me closer while I looked at him with slightly widened eyes. He send me a look saying "Shut it and continue walking".

We walked together upstairs.

We were walked to our table for four. Did Jimin went to take someone with him. I took a look at our surroundings. It was a nice place not much people were around.

The place looks shiny yet elegant with the dark brown environment and the white tables around. The view of the city is our cherry on the top.

I sat down after Mr. Jeon let go of me and he went on the opposite side taking a seat infront of me. -Jimin went to take someone...am I right? "I asked him and he nodded his head.