f o u r t e e n

14:21 a.m.

After coming up with this plan Jimin and Jennie agreed with the suggestion after seeing it might be at help. It will cover up the new information about Jungkook.

They had left hours ago and I didn't do anything more than working. The completely silent home made me some kind of bored so I decided I'll go for a walk.

It's already evening and I haven't noticed it. I took my black jacket and wore it as I put my shoes on and walked out of the house with my purse to buy myself some nuts.

After exiting the building I was welcomed with the fresh air. It's chilly and the wind if blowing lightly. I walked on the street making my way forward

19:57 a.m.

I have to clear my mind. I walked trough the silent street only my footsteps could be heard.

While walking I heard some sounds. It was an animal. I went closer and i already understood it was a puppy. I walked to the box as I peeked and saw one small puppy inside.

Someone had left him here. Who would've left this little creature out here all alone. I crouched down and looked at his strap his name written there.

-Billy. Is your name Billy? "I asked and he just looked at me he was scared his eyes showed it. What should I do now. I will just act impulsive.

I took a hold of the box and carried it to the store that was closer over the street.

When I get home i will give him a bath and food and tommorow I'll go to the a vet and maybe I'll leave him there.

His fure was dirty and dried musty drops of water were staying on his tail. His eyes were directly staring at me and he was so cute. His paws were dirtier the most too.

After reaching upon my house I directly took the puppy out from the box and left the little blanket down. I went inside my bathroom and started the water warm enough for him.

He just quietly followed behind me his paws making small noises in the silent room.

Now I only think about the one who have left him. He must be a real dumbass and clearly empty-headed to leave this lil pup.

I prepared a towel ready for him and after the water was ready I took him in my arms. He just barked a little before he gave in while I scooted him closer and calmed.

I gently put him down inside the bathtub witch I've haven't used in some time anyways. His fure immediately soaked and he looked so cute.

He started jumping making me laugh as I hold him and took the shampoo and poured some in my hands as I rubbed them and started washing him.

Most of the dirt has gone after I put him in the water. I rubbed him little tummy and God it was so damn soft.

I continued with his paws and when I reached his head I turned more attention there.

I rubbed behind his ears gently and massaged his little head.

He had lightly closed his eyes probadly liking the way I am treating him. I talked to the little puppy some more and he just stare at me and sometimes gets exited.

After I bathed him I took him out and he tore and splashed the water off him a little. I wrapped him in the little towel witch I had brough a week ago for my hair.

Guess this little guy is keeping it.

I started drying his fure and after I was done I took the hair drier so I can fully dry him. He stayed still and I dried him and proceed to put everything back on place.

When I returned in the bedroom I saw him playing on my bed as he was rolling over. I chuckled as he continued playing and I decided I'll take a photo.

I took my phone out and opened the camera as I started taking photos of him.

I have learn so many things about dogs from my grandmother. She had a dog and when I was a little kid while A-Min (means "Lovely" in korean) was already really old. I don't remember too much about her.

But she was there with my grandma. She had told me so many stories about her journey with A-Min.

She taught me how to wash a dog how to feed and how to watch a puppy basically.

I entered the kitchen him following close behind as i took the dog food and put it in a shallow bowl. I put it infront of him and he immediately started eating.

I took another bow and poured water inside. I put it beside him as I walked away and to the counter. I will text Jennie about this cute creature and ask her what to do.

I was calling her when I heard him coming toward me. The bow was in his mouth and he was dragging it to me. He wants more. -You want more huh! "He just tilted his head and i took it as i sign he sais yes.

I took the packet and dropped some more granules inside. He locked my hand and started eating. He is so adorable. I don't know how am I gonna leave him.

23:35 a.m.

After being done he started running and jumping around playing like a small child. I laughed and played with him and seems like he had fun. The time had passed and I felt tired.

I went over and changed into my pajamas. I went back to Billy and he was waiting there. He wants permission oww.

-Come inside pup come here! "He ran the second and jumped on the bed with me.

-You are so adorable little one. "I started playing with him as we are in bed. After ten to fifteen minutes i decided to sleep already. I pulled the blanket and covered both.

I layed down and turned off the lamp and turned the side. I felt him moving until I felt his little figure closely turned towards me. I just smiled to myself and fall asleep.

This one is shorted than the previous one irk! But still I really appreciate you reading it and if you've liked it vote for the part. I am appreciating every reader even the silent one and I am happy my story is being read 🥰❤️

So what do you think will happen when Jennie and Jimin announce their relationship?

And what is Jungkook's plan till now?

Tell me in the comments your suggestions :)

BYE 4 NOW