e i g h t e e n

1 Year Later

Current Location: Incheon International Airport

09:23 a.m.

Walking out from the elevator he was met with his secretary who was waiting for him there. He made his way to the exit of the airport as he dragged his luggage.

He was listening to his father over the phone not paying any attention to his surroundings.

-What do you mean?

-I told you I can handle the company without getting married!!

-I don't need someone in my life!

-I won't marry someone who will be all over my money and wealth!!

"While talking he bumped into someone angering him even more. Without sparing a glance he snapped and continued his way.

-What is this man! A bulldozer? Aishh. "She hissed as she looked at the front to see another handsome man with an apologizing look coming towards her.

-I am sorry on his behalf he wasn't paying attention. "He apologized and she just shook my head.

-Yeah it's not a problem just...be aware that he can bump into someone else. "She dragged her luggage away.

-Make a meeting with the head team. "He said in his cold voice reaching upon his secretary as he nodded his head and took his phone out.

His secretary made a call and arranged the meeting as they went out. He opened the back door for his boss and ran over to the drivers seat after closing the door.

-To Busan. "His driver nodded and started driving.

...

10:25 p.m.

After they arrived at the destination the boss and his secretary made their way inside the meeting room.

There stood his PA the manager and the boss of Kim Corporation and Park shareholder. Today is the last big event for the month.

Everyone in the room stood up while his PA bowed down. -Good to see you Jeon. It has been so long. "Mr. Park said as they shared a handshake. The same goes to the Kim's.

-Let's start the meeting. "He said as he sat down while unbotoning the black neat coat. His PA turned on the presentation and started explaining the deal.

After their meeting ended everyone expect Jungkook left the hall. He got a call as he read the callers ID. After reading "Father" he debated if he should pick up.

Nonetheless he slide the green button and answered the call as he put the phone on his ear.

-Come to the villa at five sharp. "He held before the line went off. He looked down at the phone and sighed. His time is up.

But he doesn't give up. He will stop this no matter what.

...

Y/n Pov

19:06 p.m.

I got home after a tiring day at work. I took a shower and wore my shorts with a oversized t-shirt and returned in the living room to Billy as I put him on my lap.