f i v e

Two weeks later

-Y/nie. The boss is calling you. "Jake informed returning from the office.

In this two weeks some things has changed. Mr. Kang gave his place to his son witch now is the new boss. My designs were being tooken after someone saw them and informed the boss.

He liked them actually and he told me to try and make new ones for the the autumn collection. After he saw me sckething he came to observe the process saying "-It looks great Miss Kim." and returned to his office.

I stand from my place as I took the ipad and head to his office. I went inside the elevator pressing the top button. After I reached I head directly to his office as I knocked on the door silently.

I heard a faint -Come in. as i opened the door and entered closing it behind me. I walked to his desk standing infront of him. -You had called me boss. "I bowed as he nodded his head.

-I had called you to ask you about the designs. How is going the progress for the autumn collection? -I am finishing up the twelveth and I started the new one. After a week or some they all will be done Mr. Hyun.

-Great. After one week we will see what you've done right? "He asked smiling and i nodded my head. -For sure. Do you want anything else boss? "He shook his head.

-You can go you are dismissed. "I head to the door as I exited his office. I went back to the elevator and returned to my department floor as I head back to the common room. I went over my seat again and continued working.
________

After sitting and working for already seven hours I had completed some from the designs. I think I forgot something. I haven't eat since morning.

Guess while working I focus much more and forgot about hunger. I losen up my hold on the pen and pressed my back on the chair as I laid my head backwards. I closed my eyes and took a quick rest.

After a moment I felt a presence beside me. I opened my eyes as I looked at my side and saw Mr. Laila beside me. I sat up quickly and straighted my posture while she chuckled.

-Don't worry Y/n. You can take a little rest after all you have been here for many hours already. And I didn't saw you having lunch. Wait...

-You haven't eaten anything. "I brought my hand to my neck as I strached it awkwardly. -Um yeah i didn't. I was completing the designs and I forgot about time.

-It's ok but promise it won't happen again. -It won't ok. "Geez I feel like she is my mother." -OK now let's go. "She said making me confused. -Where to? -To have dinner of course let's go I know a place where has so delicious food.

-Oh ok then you can go and wait for me I'll just take my coat and I'm coming. "She nodded her head and exited the office. I make sure everything is charging as I took my coat and wore it.

With the bag in hand I walked out too and inside the elevator. After I reached down I walked out from the elevator and walked up to her as she was waiting for me at the entrance.

-That is really delicious. "I said after taking a bite from the steak. -I told you. "She said as we continued eating in silence. -So..
"She started getting my attention.

-Where had you go to study? "She asked me. -I had studied in art university. "She nodded her head. -Yeah but here in Korea or abroad?

-I graduated the art university in UK. "For a moment i saw on her face some amusement. Maybe she didn't expect for this answer. -So you took graduation from prestij University. That's good we need more serious employers like you.