Chapter 14

His whole body ached, he laid there on the floor, on his chest, trying to catch his breath. Sweat covered his entire body, his clothes stuck to his skin which felt very unpleasant.

"Weak..."

Daniel didn't have the energy to say that he was trying his best. The cold floor felt too good on his cheek.

"We're finished here. You can go rest, I'm sure you'll get used to this soon enough. We've only been at it for a few days.."

Daniel just continued laying there without saying anything. This guy was strong as hell. He would say he went too far on him today. He hasn't been able to lay a single hit on him. He couldn't even see his attacks coming.

And he kept talking about a copy skill but he didn't tell him what he meant by that. So frustrating.

All of a sudden he was picked up from the floor making him yelp. He was thrown over DG's shoulder making him grunt, his stomach hurt.

"Ow! My stomach!"

"Bear with it. You won't be able to complain on the battlefield."

He knew that but this hurt like hell. At this point he just bit his lip, trying to not whimper in pain as DG brought them to his living room. He got put on the couch safely, thank god.

"How come you're so strong. Did you also fight with Gun and Goo or something?"

DG just gave him a glance before walking away from the living room.

He pouted a little at the rude treatment. Over the past few weeks they've been together, he's noticed how secretive the other is. It's annoying.

A shower would feel really nice right now, not only to clean him but to soothe his worries and pain.

He wondered just how bad the bruises were under his clothes. Well they couldn't be as bad as his scars. He looked back to the corner which DG left, he heard the other coming closer to the living room.

DG came walking with a few things in his hands.

"Here. For the pain" he gave him some pills and a glass of water.

He blushed a little at the thoughtfulness and drank the pills. At least he was nice enough to help him with his pain.

"Thanks.....it's still early. I'm gonna go take a shower and then go get Yenna."

DG nodded and took his phone out, "I'm gonna be gone for a few days. I have work but I'm sure I'll be able to squeeze time for training."

Daniel nodded slowly, he almost forgot that DG was the head of PTJ. At least he could have more time to do his own investigations. He walked away to get ready for his shower. Maybe he should go to the park with Yenna. He could work on his new story too.

_______________________________

Tae sat there on the chair with his arms crossed, legs on the table. Just when was that insufferable girl coming? He was so sure she was causing trouble but he couldn't really do anything about it.

He regrets ever commissioning help with that stupid ass company. She was so annoying, never listened, so fucking cocky, in other words he hated everything about that little brat. But at least she had a brain.

"So what are we going to do about Charles Choi?" Ha-Eun said slowly, she probably noticed the tension in the room.

Tae just motioned with his hand, "We have to wait for the girl to come back. She said that she had important news but even so she's late to the meeting she set up."