Chapter 6

Daniel was sitting down in a room with Duke and some other new people.

"HI I'm Lasol," a girl that had the same hair color as Mira stood up suddenly.

"I'm Oliver"

"Joy"

"Duke"

They all suddenly turned to him, he looked at them blankly before realizing.

"Oh I'm Daniel Park...."

"Alright, now that we're done with introductions, let's get started. Me and Lasol will teach you the moves for the monthly evaluation. This is class C and the better you get, the higher you go. Alright let's start."

She turned to Oliver and Daniel saw him staring at Duke and him. He quickly turned at his name and nodded.

"Alright, let's stand up. Duke and Daniel will come with me while joy goes with Lasol."

With that they all began their training. It lasted for an hour and by the end of it he was tired. Daniel found it a little hard but he was getting the hang of it.

"Hmm the both of you need more practice but that's normal since you're beginners. Lasol?"

"Joy's doing good."

Daniel could definitely see that.

"Well, I did take dancing classes for fun."

"Alright, we have been practicing for an hour so we should go eat something."

Food....that thought made Daniel happy as he nodded. Lasol and Oliver lead them to the small cafeteria.

"How was it Duke?"

Duke looked up at him, "Fine. I need to practice harder if I want to get somewhere though."

Daniel smiled at that. Duke was always working hard which also motivated him.

"Hmm I'm sure you'll make it Duke."

Duke just nodded as they all sat at the table getting ready to order.

Daniel's mouth watered as he saw the options. He went to get the shrimp with rice but he was stopped by Oliver. He stared at him darkly which made him a little nervous.

"We have a budget. We can only get noodles."

With that Lasol and Oliver ordered their noodles and started eating. They looked so used to it which made Daniel a little angry. He then saw other idol trainees leaving and saw them leave their food behind too. This made him smile as he got an idea.