Chapter 10

Daniel looked up at the sky, leaves fell from trees as Winter approached fast. He just finished checking up on his mom after the nth time of the day. It was the usual now since he was paranoid but he never got a call from that suspicious person again. Neither had he gotten in contact with DG.

Seriously, he's worried about a stranger but doesn't try to explain anything.

Though Daniel didn't know why the super famous idol cared about him. They only met prior, a few months ago.

Is he that desperate to make me an idol…?

Well it didn't matter anymore. He only cared if his mom was safe. He looked down from the sky, finally, and started walking to the restaurant where everyone was meeting.

Seoul was a huge place, and expensive. Buildings were everywhere as tons of people walked through the streets. He arrived at the restaurant and opened the door.

"Welcome, do you have a reservation?" the woman asked with a perfect customer service smile.

"Yes, I'm here for table 17" he gave her the paper Zoe gave him.

She nodded and gave it to another server and she motioned for Daniel to follow him. As they walked Daniel noticed people with expensive looking clothes. He started feeling conscious of the suit he was wearing. He looked around and saw the beautiful design of the building, admiring it.

How is Zoe going to pay for this?!

As they went closer to his table he saw the others. Zoe looked at him and beamed, she waved wildly and he smiled at her.

"Daniel! Zoe has some good news she's shared with us!" Mira looked at Zoe and she blushed before looking at him.

He sat down beside Zoe with Mira on his other side.

"What is it?"

Zoe smiled and her face was red, "I found my soulmate."

Daniel gasped, "For real?"

She nodded and he smiled and hugged her.

"Isn't this good news!" Mira jumped up and down her seat and Daniel nodded.

"Who is it? Are they from here?"

She shook her head as a no, "They're from the America's. United States of America!"

Daniel was a little confused right now, "How'd you know you were soulmates. Both of you are oceans away."

"Obviously because she's famous," Zack came into the conversation.

"First time I agree with Zack but I met her because I was reviewing restaurants for my followers and I met up with the owner here-"

"Wait, your soulmate is the owner?" Imagine the odds…..

"No, the daughter of the owner. When I heard her name it felt like electricity was flowing through me. Ms. Rao thought that I was sick or something until I said my name and my soulmate, Arshia. I swear she's she prettiest girl….."

With that Zoe started rambling about her soulmate, Arshia. An Indian girl who came to South Korea because her moms restaurant was becoming bigger and selling more.

Everyone was paying attention to Zoe's rambling, except Zack who was glaring into nothing.

Oh…..