Chapter 2

When Daniel woke up he felt his head pounding. He was sweaty, his throat was dry, he felt cold. He felt like shit. He realized he was laying on the floor and saw Zach on the couch, it was funny. Daniel grabbed his head as he got up.

What the hell happened last night. He remembered himself saying he could take something on but after that it was a blur. He groaned in pain as he grabbed the couch to support himself as he tried to walk. He definitely would need to make haejangguk. He noticed his glasses were on the floor and quickly grabbing them and putting them on as he walked to his bedroom and laid there.

'Thank God it's the weekend or else I would have definitely not made it to class.' Daniel knew that if he missed a day, the work he would have to make up would be a very big pile. He laid there and felt himself drift to sleep back again.

              ____________________________

He woke up a second time, he was already feeling a little bit better, his back wasn't hurting as much. He grabbed his phone and scrolled through his feed, he noticed how it was talking about how the minister of treasures daughter was a bully.

Yeesh I feel bad for the victim.

Daniel knew what it felt like to be a victim of bullying and it wasn't fun. He would always get beat up or used as a toy and he was shamed every single day, like his whole life was a joke. But Daniel wouldn't dwell on his past that much. He finally got up to go do his daily morning things well not really since it was 14:26 but still.

He finished getting ready for the day and went to go make that haejangguk he promised himself.

I'm sure Zach will be grateful for it too, he better be.

He opened the fridge and got his ingredients and set the kitchen up for his cooking. Now that he noticed Zach wasn't here, he was probably in his room or something. Daniel sang a tune out loud and was dancing to the beat.

"Hmph you look more like a flower boy."

Daniel perked up at the voice and saw Zach who was glaring at him.

"You better not tell Mira about this okay."

"Who's that"

Zach glared at him harder. So immature for a college student.

"How could you not notice her beauty.....well whatever she's mine."

"Okay Zach I'm not a mister steal your girl so don't worry."

Daniel just laughed at his antics which made him become embarrassed. He crossed his arm making him look like a tsundere which made Daniel laugh harder.

"Hey, what's so funny!!"

Zach tried to make him stop but he couldn't.

"How about you help me make haejangguk for our hangover. You look like shit."

"Haejangguk, move I need that, my head hurts like a bitch."

He quickly went to work and it only took a few minutes to finally finish. They both sat at the dining table as they ate their fill, it was hot and it tasted amazing. Daniel's stomach felt bloated and he couldn't eat any more, he was full and he could tell Zach felt the same way. But at least they could feel their headaches calm down. That was a good thing.

"Ughh you wanna go to Myeongdong. It'll be fun, the whole group is going. Just don't talk, look, glance or anything else at or to Mira."

"Uhhh sure"