Chapter 7

Daniel was in his dorm, watching a Taekwondo match. He heard the robotic voice who spoke and informed the listeners as to what was happening but he wasn't listening. His mind was still on DG and what he said. It's been weeks. Well it's not like Daniel has felt like he's been stalked or he's been kidnapped or threatened.

You're not even going to the police after what you saw....?

What did DG mean by that? He had a guess as to why but he didn't really believe it either. DG had to know about what happened. But honestly a super famous idol knowing about a kidnapping and not even reporting it?

What's worse is that Daniel thinks it's the same person as the politician they talked about on the news. No police came to Daniel and he hasn't really focused on it since he doesn't have any leads. Either way, what was he going to do? The only evidence he had magically disappeared from his phone.

He heard the shouts coming from his phone but he wasn't paying attention to that at all. He shut his phone off and got up from his bed lazily. What he's been doing nowadays is work from university. It was early and it was a Sunday so he had to finish all his work to present tomorrow.

Even with the amount of days he's missed, he still has been doing good. Good. He'd like to keep it that way. He went to the bathroom as he finished staring off to space. He started his morning routine and then sighed loudly as he began getting his homework out, he needed to finish this.

            ____________________________

Daniel was startled from his focused state by a very loud knock, could it even be called a knock?

"I'm coming in!"

The door busted open unceremoniously. It was Zack, he looked pissed.

What was he doing here? It's wasn't even 12...

"Get up. I'm going to murder someone today and I need you to hide the body."

Daniel raised his eyebrows as he looked at Zack. Who was getting murder? And why? He continued to look at Zach before staring at his screen.

"No...."

"Alright I'll wait- wait what no?" Zack looked betrayed as he stared at him.

"I have to catch up on work. I'm not trying to be distracted."

Zack's eyes squinted at him as he furrowed his eyebrows, it reminded him of his bullies' faces whenever they tried to act tough.

"Oi………"

Daniel didn't look up as he started typing. Not until he felt a leg pressing down on his back.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing!"

Daniel looked behind and saw Zack pressing his leg up and down his back. His stomach pressed against the floor.

"Get your ass up and help me! You bastard!"

Breathing was becoming a little hard for Daniel as Zack pushed his stomach to the ground. He then had an idea.

"Fine....just stop!"

Zack stopped and moved his leg to the floor. Daniel could see Zack's cocky face. Bastard.

He moved to a sitting position as he smirked mischievously.

"But you have to buy more food for our dorm. There's nothing in the fridge."