Chapter 13

Daniel felt like shit and he probably looked like shit. When he told DG that he was going to rest, it was a lie, he hasn't slept since his panic attack which was on a Friday and it was Sunday morning. He hasn't slept in two days! 

And thinking about what Zack told him made him worse, he wanted to help him but he didn't want to go against DG'S words. Well he didn't want to disappoint him, the man's been nice to him. He was even able to help him through his panic attack. And he got him those expensive pills.

He bit his lip and he felt another headache coming. Maybe not sleeping was a bad idea, but it's not like he could anyways. He heard the door open and he saw DG standing there, finally he came back.

"Are you okay?," he walked up to Daniel and placed the bag he had on the counter and grabbed his face. 

Daniel saw the look on his face, concerned. Well, who wouldn't be? He looked an absolute mess and was an absolute mess. 

He hissed in pain, feeling his headache get worse and grabbed DG'S wrist, moving his hands away from his face.

"No…I just haven't been sleeping..," he looked up at DG who was frowning. He seemed to understand what Daniel meant. DG walked out of the room.

He sat there and leaned on the bed and closed his eyes. He felt fatigued but who wouldn't after not sleeping close to 48 hours. 

DG walked back to the room quickly and put the water in his hands and grabbed the bag with the pills. 

"You only need to take one, so here."

He nodded and grabbed the pill, put it in his mouth and drank the water. He put the glass down and looked at DG, he felt bad for making him worry. 

"Sorry….," he looked down and fidgeted with his hands. 

"For what?"

He looked up at DG again, "For making you worry I guess…"

DG'S face scrunched up, he looked sad. "You don't need to apologize for that. Just go to sleep, you don't have to worry about nightmares anymore."

DG pushed Daniel down on the bed by his shoulders and put the cover over his body. 

"You need to rest more before we get back to training. We'll start again in two days maybe."

Daniel scrunched his face up, he didn't want to think about it. 

"Yeah yeah, let me rest…"

DG huffed and left the room without a word. He laid down, waiting for sleep to finally take over him. 

Would he admit that he laid there for some 20 minutes before he fell asleep?

No.
            ___________________________

There were bodies littered all over the floor, blood splattered on the wall and floor. She knew Tae would get pissed if he found out she was going around beating people to a pulp but at least it was for info. 

A guy groaned and she kicked his face, making him shut up. She sighed out loud, she never knew that these Hostel motherfuckers would be this troublesome. And not only that, she got a call from her "bestie" that ACES were investigating Daniel. 

It was even more troublesome, that meant that these 4Crews were connected to ACES. Not like she couldn't be able to take them down but she just hated when a small issue turned into a big issue. Maybe she should have just threatened Daniel's mom by putting a knife on her neck. She would have been gone ages ago.