Chapter 4

"What the hell are we doing here..." Zach deadpanned at Daniel who was scratching his hair with a finger, looking a little nervous.

Mira, Zoe, Zach, Daniel, and the boy he found out was actually in his fashion class, Jiho. Jiho was sitting at the counter with his hands on his lap as he fidgeted with them.

"He....needs our help," Daniel glanced at Jiho and Zach followed as he deadpanned even more.

"With what?" Zoe looked at Jiho and turned back to Daniel waiting for an answer.

"He needs to get his money back..." Daniel looked down at the floor as the taller male glared at him.

"Oh my god... Fine, where exactly do we get his money?"

"Well he kind of gambled it away...." Daniel looked to his side.

Zach glared at Daniel before he looked at the boy sitting at the counter. "The hell are we supposed to do? It's not our fault he was a dumbass."

"You don't have to be rude." Vasco glared at Zach as he crossed his arms.

Zach pointed at Vasco as he asked, "And what the hell is he doing here?"

"Zach, stop being so mean!" It was Zoe who hit Zach in the back of his head and Mira furrowed her eyebrows.

"Alright then. We can just win his money back can't we."

"I did win it back. It's just that I can't access my account to get the money and my friend who knows the owner won't tell me anything."

"Hmmm...." Jace put his hand on his chin as he thought. "First, what's the website?"

Jiho pulled out his phone and showed them the website, "This one but I'm blocked on it so I can't access it."

Jace looked at the website, he's seen some of his co-workers gamble on that website. He was trying to convince others to try it and succeeded.

Jace thought for a moment before he shrugged and sighed, "I don't know how we're going to get his money. It's not like we can gamble our money away."

Jiho then put his head down. What did I do to deserve this!?

Then a bell was heard and everyone turned their head to the noise. It was a girl that was gorgeous, making everyone's mouth drop except for Daniel. He beamed as he saw her and went to her.

"Crystal good thing you're here." He grabbed her shoulders, making her shocked.

"Ummm....what's up?" She looked at him oddly as she glanced at the people in the shop.

"Do you think you can help us?"

Crystal thought for a moment before she replied, "What do you need help with?"