Chapter 12

"DG?," even though the idol was wearing all black, he could still see his pink hair on the side. 

DG stared him down which made him a little nervous. His whole face was emotionless, no thoughts behind those eyes. It was a little scary.

"Uhhh….what are you doing here…?," he was beginning to get on high alert, wondering if he was going to do something but he just stood there. He looked at Daniel and then turned his head to the side, sighing.

"I'm here to pick you up."

Daniel was confused but DG just looked at him with that indifferent face as if he would go with him.

"For what? And what makes you think I'd go with you…," he looked at DG nervously.

DG smirked……smirked. He thought he hated that stupid indifferent look but this was worse. He wanted to wipe that snobby look off his face. 

"I think it'd be a better option for you. Don't you want to know what I meant?"

Daniel looked at him in confusion before realizing what he was talking about. He stared at DG and bit his cheek. Should he trust this man or not?

"First, tell me here and then I'll see if I should go with you?" 

He wasn't that stupid to just follow someone because they had something he needed, especially if that something was information about a kidnapping that an idol shouldn't even know about. Unless?

DG stared at him before smiling, "Hmm, alright. Well I just told you that to get a reaction out of you," he answered but then cocked his head to the side. "Why didn't you go to the police?"

"Why didn't you? Either way how do you know about this? Aren't you a famous idol?"

DG smiled even more, "I'll tell you but not here."

Daniel raised a brow, he was getting more nervous, "Is this your plan to get me to come with you and then you kill me off?"

He was ready to make a run for it now. This guy is acting so suspicious it isn't even funny. Does he take me for an idiot?

"If I wanted you dead you would have been dead."

Okay that was true but he still looked at DG doubtful. 

"That's what they all say…," he scrunched his face as he glared holes at DG. 

"Yet you're not the least bit scared that you might die?" DG huffed, "Do you want to live or not? What about your mom,  Sunhee Park?"

Daniel tensed up a little and stared at DG with a blank face. Should I trust him? It's not like he had a choice, this dumb idol had info he needed. He bit his lip and then smiled bitterly.

"Alright but first I have a question…why are you helping me?"

He stared at DG trying to catch any emotion but he just stared at him with that dumb face. 

"Does it matter?"

Daniel and DG continued to stare at each other, tension in the air. He didn't know why but he felt something deep within him when he was with DG but he couldn't point it out. 

"I guess it doesn't matter," he looked at his lap. He felt a little disappointed but he didn't know why. "I'll go with you, just let me get my stuff."

It didn't matter, he was getting answers he's been trying to figure out for months. He grabbed his laptop and put it in his bag along with some books.