Guess I just have to walk. Daniel turned but he saw the blonde haired man pay for the both of them. He followed him to thank him.

"Umm I just wanted to say thank you."

The man nodded which made Daniel confused but he remembered that he never saw him speak in class.

Maybe he's mute or deaf.

"So....you do business and fashion as well. Do you plan to create a company?"

The man seemed to think for a little before he nodded slowly.

"You're still thinking about it?"

He nodded again. For the four minutes Daniel was there they both talked, well really it was only Daniel but he could make out what the make wanted to say. He learned his name was Jay, though mute Daniel still liked his company. Maybe in class he'll speak to him.

As Daniel saw his stop he got up and waved at Jay. He walked through the aisles and off of the bus. He walked through the streets as he reached the dorm buildings. He opened the door and walked through the lobby and to the stairs. After two minutes he finally reached his dorm and slid his key card. He opened the door and sighed as he finally got off home.

He went to his room and noticed Zach was nowhere to be seen which wasn't surprising.

Probably with Mira....

He went and changed out of his clothes and into new ones. Daniel was craving some ramen so he went to make some. He knew it was a bad idea but he didn't care. He'll let himself indulge in his unhealthy habits for a little bit. He got a pan and a ramen bag and started cooking. As he was cooking Daniel felt something behind him and turned around.

"AHHHH"

Daniel felt his soul leave his body as he saw Zach behind him.

"What the hell. You scared the hell out of me."

But Zach didn't respond, he just went to sit in a chair at the dining table. Daniel was weirded out by Zach's behavior but didn't question it and just went back to watching his ramen.

"Daniel....."

Daniel glanced at Zach, "Yes?"

"How do you get a girl's forgiveness?"

Daniel then realized that something must have happened between him and Mira.

"I don't know.." Daniel was being truthful. He's never been in a relationship with a girl or anyone in general.

Zach slumped and thought about how he should die. He hated it when Mira was angry at him.

"Why is she angry at you?"

Zach was silent for a moment before he answered, "I.....beat this guy up and she hates it when I fight."

I would too...

Daniel rolled his eyes, shook his head, and sighed.

"Maybe you should control your anger and not let your anger control you."

"Hey! Are you saying I have anger issues or something?!"

Daniel just shrugged and showed off his angelic look, his doe eyes making him look innocent, "I don't know you tell me."

This little.....

Zach just slumped down because he knew that Daniel was right so he stayed quiet. Mira was his whole world and well is part of his whole world.