Harry Potter

A/N I'M BACK, EVERYONE! I took my sweet, sweet time to bring this crossover chapter to y'all's eyes. Btw, it's like seven in the morning while I'm writing this, and I've been thinking about what should happen in this chapter since 3:34 A.M. Enjoy!

My name's Harry Potter. I'm known as the boy who lived, the hero of the Wizarding World, and the kid who defeated Voldemort. Ever since the War of Hogwarts, everything's changed. Draco Malfoy started acting nicer and actually became friendly with my friends and I. He's outlived his Death Eater phase well.

All us eighteen year olds were invited back to Hogwarts once it was rebuilt to redo our seventh year, since it was mostly reigned by evil and dark magic. Professor Mcgonagall became the new Headmistress, and we got a new Transfiguration teacher.

One day, these two handsome students showed up in the Gryffindor dormitory. One had messy, black hair that looked like it had never been brushed. The guy next to him had fluffy blonde hair, that looked unlike the pale boy next to him.

They walked to my friends and I and waved. "Hey, is this Gryffindor tower?" The blonde boy asked.

I nodded. "Yes. Who are you?"

"I'm Will, Will Solace," Will introduced himself. He nudged the boy next to him, who looked mad about being here.

"Nico Di Angelo," Nico muttered beside him.

"I'm Harry Potter," I said proudly. "These are my friends Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger."

"You two must be the exchange students," Hermione guessed. "The Teenagers from America."

Will nodded excitedly. "Yeah, that's us. Mcgonagall said to come here."

"Welcome to the Gryffindor common room," Ron welcomed them.

"Thanks, uh, where can we sleep?" Nico asked. "I'm a little tired."

"It's 7:00," Hermione stated. "How could you be tired?"

Nico shrugged. "Traveling took a lot outta me."

"Um, okay..." I shrugged, pointing to the dormitory doorway to the boys' room. "There are a few empty beds up there, I think. Just go find some."

Nico and Will walked up into the dorms together. In the corner of my eye, I saw Will touch Nico's hand and grasping it in front of their robes.

I looked back at my friends.

Hermione smiled. "They're dating."

"How could you assume that?" Ron snorted. "Don't be rude."

"They're dating," Hermione repeated. "Just wait and see."

Over the course of a few weeks, the two boys would spend all their time together. Whenever they thought nobody was watching, they'd steal kisses and stare at each other across the room. We soon figured out Hermione was right about them dating when they finally told us they were dating.

After they announced that, they started publicly snogging, hugging, and holding hands. Hermione still "Shipped" them, whatever that meant. But their behavior caused overs to come out as gay within Hogwarts. I guess the professors were interested in how everyone suddenly started showing their sexuality, but still they were proud we were expressing ourselves.

But after Will and Nico left Hogwarts, Mcgonagall talked about how they were never coming back. I wondered why, though. Nothing strange happened to them while they stayed here, so they hadn't been scared out of living here. Maybe they were just here to help others express themselves. I wouldn't know.

"Whatever those two were trying to accomplish," My girlfriend Ginny started one day, "I hope they completed it."

"Yeah, they were nice," Ron nodded. "Monstrously gay, but still nice."

"Why'd they leave anyway?" I asked my friends. "Does anyone know?"

"Guys!" Hermione yelled from behind us, running over to our friend group with a piece of parchment in her hands.

"What is it?" Ginny asked. "What's that in your hands?"

"A note from Will," Hermione breathed. "He must've wrote this before he left. He knew we'd be curious."

"Well, read it," I instructed.

" 'Dear Wizards and Witches, this is Will Solace from Gryffindor tower. Nico and I are proud to say that we successfully accomplished what we needed to at Hogwarts. With the help of you all, of course. Nico's especially thankful for Hermione Granger, who didn't judge us at the way beginning. I'd just like to say that anyone reading this must've gotten to know us, so thanks for giving us a chance. We're glad to have helped people come out in the Wizarding World. We'll never see any of you again, so I just want to tell you that we're truly happy that everyone acts like family there. We live in a familiar envirnoment back in America. Sincerely, Will and Nico,'" Hermione read from the note.

"That's a lot of thank-yous," Ron muttered.

Hermione smiled. "They're thanking us because we helped somehow."

"I hope they get back safely," I shrugged.

"They will," Draco snorted from behind me.

I looked over my shoulder and was eye to eye with Malfoy.

"How do you know?" I scowled at him.

He blinked. "I have a feeling that Nico's a pretty great traveler."