Joey Taylor (Pot of Doom)

Welcome to my nightmare. I'm your host: Joey Taylor!

When God created me in his cauldron of creation, he held five vials in his hands. One was smarts. One was attractiveness. One was strength. One was friendliness. The last one was heterosexuality. On accident (or on purpose), he forgot to put any of those vials in the pot. What I'm trying to say is that I'm unbearably ugly, dumb, weak, antisocial, and gay.

When I first attended high school, I started working out and gaining muscles. That was around the time that the other students started noticing visible gains in me.

Instead of finally socialising with me, they ignored me even more. Especially the girls, who never wanted to be anywhere near me in the first place.

I mostly just stalked around the school looking for kids to pick on. Whatever made me that way was a mystery, since the roles were supposed to be reversed. Alas, luck was somewhat in my favour.

Not a single soul knew of my homosexuality because of my trust issues. That was partially because I liked being in power, and admitting my only weakness would send me down the pyramid.

Students arrived at school left and right, usually not knowing their way around. Fulfilling my role of king of the school, I led them around and gained ounces of their trust. When they least expected it, I exploited their weakness and manipulated the power imbalance.

One day, a particularly new and interesting student began attending my school. His height was well below mine, adding to the list of weaknesses for the future in my head. Paleness stretched across his body, stopping at the opposite coloured hair on his head. The colour of walnuts pierced his eyes with luminescence.

A gay panic washed over my skin as I sauntered towards him, planting a friendly smile on my lips to catch his attention.

"You must be new here," I grunted out, ignoring the beads of sweat forming at my bare forehead. "My name's Joey. Joey Taylor."

He shot a glare my way, and didn't shake my hand as I expected him to. "Pleasure. Nico Di Angelo."

"Why so glum?" I sneered, clearly signalling him to shake my hand in greeting. "Don't tell me you're saltier than the ocean, my friend."

"My boyfriend's told me about you," Nico triggered, shoving me far from his puny body. "Stay the fuck away from me. We're not friends, shit nugget."

"Boyfriend?" I only smirked wider and more slyly. "Looks like I'll have some more prey to hunt."

He nodded his head subtly. "Yeah. I've got a boyfriend. Got a problem with it? You look oddly gay yourself."

My jaw dropped slightly. Within a second, my hands pummelling him against the lockers by the collar of his shirt. A sharp gag escaped his larynx, as if pleading for help or a mere protest.

"Don't you dare call me gay, you shit!"

"Hey!" A voice exploded from the opposite end of the hallway, booming through the walls with an echo. "What's going on here?"

My eyes travelled to the voice, acknowledging the fact that the voice didn't belong to a student I knew. My principal's voice was different in many diverse ways, so it had to belong to a secondary source.

The one person I didn't bully stood a few metres away from me, menacingly bundling his fists. "Put Nico down!" He commanded, stomping a few steps closer to me. "Don't make me-"

"What's it to you?" My hands released Nico from the wall, glaring down Will Solace. "You don't even know him, do you?"

"He's my boyfriend!" Will pulled Nico closer to him and inspected his face for bruises. I'd made my mark on Nico with a slightly purple cheek. "Neeks, are you alright-?"

"Solace, I'm fine." Nico swatted his boyfriend's hands away from his flawless face. "It's only a small bruise."

"Yeah, but those can get inflamed-" Will whined, planting a chase kiss over top of the sore. "Leave him alone, you jerk! He did nothing to you."

I scowled. "Fuck off. You don't own him. Little princess Neeks can fight me back if he wants to."

"You have no right to call me that." Nico gritted his teeth. "And don't talk to me that way."

"Neeks-" Will attempted to hold his boyfriend back, whipping out his muscular arm to block the path of his boyfriend. "Don't do something you'll regret."

Nico took a menacing step towards me and glared deep into my soul. The deathly aura surrounding him sent a chill down my spine, doubts of my project lingering in my mind while he opened his mouth to speak.

His majestic eyes were deeper than a black hole. "Never speak to me or Will ever again. Don't even walk in our direction or ever try to come near us. I can do so much better than just threaten you, in case you wanted to know. I know very powerful people."

With that, both the hottest and ugliest boys in school disappeared without another word. 

A/N This one was inspired by Me Too by Meghan Trainor.