Ryan Ahrens (No Mist)

Hello, my name is Ryan Ahrens. Recently, my entire school learned that the Gods from Greek mythology are real and coming to our school. I'm really excited, because I can't wait to meet my dad. I just know my father is Zeus, since I'm the most popular kid in my school. I also really love storms and feel strong everywhere. Anyone could walk up to me and think I'm none other than Zeus's son.

One of the least popular boys, a guy named Nico Di Angelo, was walking down the hallway with earbuds in his ears. I just knew he was listening to Fall out Boy, or Panic! at the Disco like he usually did. Actually, he was listening to My Chemical Romance. What a surprise. That guy was so emo it hurt to look at him. If he had a boyfriend, I just knew he would be emo too.

The principal's voice boomed through the hallway from the loudspeaker. "All students, please report to the Gymnasium. The Gods are here to see their children."

I was excited to finally meet Zeus. I ran through the hallway and got a good seat on the bleachers in the gym next to someone I'd never seen before. He had almost Golden blonde hair, soft blue eyes, and a summer's tan that he must've gotten sprayed on.

I held out my hand to shake his. "You must be a new student, because I've never seen you before."

The guy nodded. "My name's Will. I just transferred here today."

"I'm Ryan, it's nice to meet you," I smiled. "Did you hear about the Gods coming today?"

Will nodded slowly. "Yeah, I guess it'll be fun."

"You guess?" I spouted. "I'm really excited to meet my dad."

"You're a demigod?" Will asked. "Who's your Godly Parent?"

"Oh, it's Zeus," I said proudly.

He didn't react at that. "You don't seem like Zeus's son. More like an Aphrodite guy."

I dropped my jaw. "That's offensive! I'm not that full of myself!"

Will shrugged. "I just guessed based on your outfit and attitude."

"Whatever, dude," I scowled, turning away from him.

The Gods weren't there yet, so I waited awhile longer, along with everyone else. We were all pretty anxious about meeting the Gods finally. Except for Will. He acted like he'd already met them.

Finally, the Principal arrived at waved his hand at the stage, and the mustical beings finally showed up. They looked magical and the Goddesses looked beautiful. More beautiful in person than in the pictures I've seen of them. Especially Aphrodite.

The Gods introduced themselves and asked to see their kids, so I stood to face Zeus.

He raised an eyebrow. "How old are you?"

"16," I said proudly to him.

He scoffed, wiping his chin. "I don't remember having an affair sixteen years ago."

I frowned. "What are you talking about? I'm your son."

"You're not his son," Will chuckled. "Trust me."

"How would you know?" I said angrily. "You're not a demigod like I am!"

Nico laughed from across the room. "You're not a demigod."

"How would you know?" I turned to face him. "You're not a demigod! You're too stupid and ugly to be one!"

Nico frowned, and Hades stepped forward.

"How dare you call my son ugly and stupid," Hades boomed. "Hecate-"

"Dad, don't--" Nico stood up and ran down to Hades. I was shocked that he was the demigod son of Hades, but I honestly did get the vibes from that guy. "He's in denial. Don't hurt him."

Hades put his arm down and took a deep breath. He stared me straight in the eye and glared. "You're on thin ice. One wrong move and you'll be in the Fields of Punishment."

I gulped, not knowing what that was. I never really paid that much attention in Greek class.

Nico looked through the crowd, not saying anything until he cracked a grin, which he never did. Nobody has ever even seen him smile, so we were all gasping with shock.

"Will, get down here!" Apollo commanded, being at Nico's side.

Will, the boy right next to me, stood and ran down to meet Nico and his father.

Will and Nico hugged quickly, which set out another chain of gasps. Nico hated physical touch and basically everyone. Maybe Will was not as straight as I thought.

Apollo wrapped his arm around Will's shoulders and smiled. "This is my son. William Solace."

"Dad-" Will said through gritted teeth.

Nico clasped Will's hand in his tightly.

Zeus's glance converted back to me. He looked a little angry. "How dare you think you're my son. You're a disgrace. Nobody insults my son's friends."

Nico looked at the floor, not standing up for me like he did before.

"You're just standing there?" I asked him. "Why aren't you standing up for me? And who is his son? Your boyfriend?"

Nico looked up at me, his glare so deadly it hurt to look at. Shadows loomed around him and almost strangled me.

"Jason Grace," He said through tears. "Zeus's dead son."

I didn't care about some dead son of Zeus.

"How dare you," Zeus scowled at me. "I'm the God of the sky, therefore air. And airwaves. I can hear your thoughts."

"Oops," I muttered.

Before I could comprehend what was happening, Zeus zapped me with his lightning and pain rippled through my bones.

I woke up again in some kind of Room. But there wasn't a door. I tried getting out, because of my claustrophobia, but nothing happened. Was this some kind of punishment for being rude to Nico?

Suddenly, my worst nightmare, a giant wasp buzzed through the small room. It kept stinging me, and it never died.

It was that was for the rest of eternity.

I was going to find my way out, and Nico was going to pay for letting Zeus kill me.

(A/N tell me, should I make a part two to this chapter? I don't honestly know, so give me your opinion pls)

мσятαℓѕ мєєт ѕσℓαηgєℓσजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें