midnight talks

Me and danielle have had very long days this last week and I thought it would be a nice idea to ask her on a date this weekend. "Hi bella" I said in an excited tone over the phone. "Hi stef! I've missed you!" I hear in response.

We've only been dating for a bit so she still makes me nervous which is weird because i'm not normally one to get nervous. "I was wondering on if you wanted to go on a date with me?" I asked. "I was thinking we could go on a picnic in the park and stay and watch the sunset and stars for awhile after" I blurted out quickly waiting for a response.

"I would love to go stef" I replied also having thought about going on a date with her this weekend. "How about you come over around 6 and then we can drive to the park?" she asks. "That sounds amazing, I will bring dessert" I say knowing her favorite thing is tiramisu and I want to try and make one. "That sounds wonderful bella, I will see you friday!" she said excitedly.

saturday afternoon ~

I slept in a bit this morning but I was still up early enough to have enough time to make some homemade tiramisu.

I was able to make it in under two hours which means it was able to chill in the fridge for around 6 hours. I decided to walk to the store and get some groceries because I had some extra time before coming back home and getting ready.

I took a long shower washing and conditioning my hair along with shaving, exfoliating, and moisturizing my body. We hadn't done anything yet but we both had the weekend off and I didn't know where tonight would go.

Once I was out of the shower and as I started drying my hair I noticed it started to rain outside. Frowning, I picked up my phone looking for a message from stef.

I had just gotten back from the store and decided to start making some dishes for the picnic. I had gone to the grocery store and the new wine store by my house to prepare for it.

I spent about 2 hours making sandwiches, cutting fruit, and making sure everything would be perfect for tonight.

I was cleaning my apartment up a bit when I started to hear rain and some thunder in the distance.

I pulled out my phone and texted dani.

me
I'm just hearing the rain and I was thinking maybe you could just come over anyway and we could have a the picnic in my living room?

danielle <3
I heard it too, but that's a good idea. I will see you soon!

me
You too bambina! :)

I decided to spend more time cleaning my apartment just incase danielle ended up staying overnight. I have wanted her to for a bit but she has been a bit apprehensive because this is her first relationship with a girl and her last relationship didn't end very well.

I just want her to know that I will love her and protect her no matter what and I would never treat her how some of her past partners have.

I decided to take an everything shower to try and get ready but also to help calm some of my nerves and excitement.

After the shower I decided to let my hair air dry and get dressed in some olive colored cargo pants pairing it with a high-neck black tank top opting to not wear a bra. I also decided to put on my black converse and my rings along with a gold necklace.

Once I was ready I lit some candles and turned on some music to make my apartment feel more cozy. I just sat on my phone for a bit before danielle arrived.

Once I dried my hair I chose to wear my favorite dark blue jeans and pair it with a grey sweater. I also added a bracelet and necklace. To complete the outfit, I slipped on some black boots and grabbed my purse and tiramisu to leave for stefs house.