Chapter 5

Selina and Bruce were discussing the matter a few meters away from the seating area.
Damian Pov
Father and Kyle were discussing Joker's escape while Lucy sipped on the tea Alfred had made i presume. I approached her and sat on the couch opposite her,not to get the perfect look of her beautiful features and delicacy hair..."You must be Damian, Selina told me quite a bit about you", Lucy spoke up breaking the awkward silence. I didn't expect her to be the one to start a conversation with me. "Really, what did Kyle inquire about me". "Well, she said that you and her aren't on the right track", Lucy said setting her tea down. I sighed not really interested in speaking of this topic. "Why don't you trust her, Damian". How did Lucy know i didn't trust her. "I understand if you don't want to speak of this further, we have just met after all", Lucy said, smiling. God her smile just drove me insane. Well, we haven't just met now Lucy. I wish i could tell her that I'm the robin she roams Gotham with, the robin she hugs and kisses, the robin she shows her true self too. In public we're just strangers to eachother. I wish for more than that. Feelings are never my thing, i was thought to push or ignore them. Apparently they are weak. I saw Lucy looked at me with raised eyebrows, then had i only noticed that my gaze was fixated on her. I quickly reverted my gaze to anything but her in the room. I felt a blush of embarrassment creep up on my face. What is happening to me?! A girl can make me this weak. I am pathetic. "Damian, are you okay?" "Yes, i am fine", i said rather quickly. She was about to say something, but Father's voice beamed through the room. "Alright, Lucy follow me. You will be staying at the Manor until we find Joker". Lucy nodded and followed Father out of the room into the hallway. I followed.
Lucy Pov
Where was Bruce taking me? Where did Selina go? So many questions pondered my mind until we reached a grandfather clock. It was located in a massive library. Bruce twisted the hands of the clock and it slid to the side revealing a long staircase. Bruce motioned for me to follow him down. I complied staring around. We finally reached the bottom and i was taken aback by the newly discovery. This couldn't be right. It looked exactly how the Batcave was described. Then i noticed 3 boys in the room. "Boys i would like you to meet Lucy", Bruce announced gaining the attention of the 3 boys. The first boy walked up to me with a gleaming smile. He seemed to be cheery. He had bright blue eyes and dark brunette hair. "Hello Lucy, it is nice to meet you. I'm Dick Grayson and i go by Nightwing at night", The boy named...dick said. I smiled shaking his extended hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you too". Then another who was taller and more built up than the other approached me. He also had dark brunette hair, but he had a white streak in it,he had blue-green eyes aswell. "Jason Todd aka Redhood", he spoke. Before i could respond, the last boy was already in front of me. "He is known as replacement", Jason chimed in. The third boy glared at him and proceeded to speak. "Don't listen to him, I'm Tim Drake, Red Robin". "Wow, so then you must be Batman I'm assuming Mr Wayne", I stated. "Why yes i am". Then my gaze reached Damian who was calmly leaning against the wall, hands in his pockets. "And I'm Robin", he said clearly avoiding my gaze. I was left agape. Damian Wayne is Robin. The others identities didn't seem to tick me off that much, but Damian. The vigilante I've been meeting secretly at night to spend time with for a few years is him. Wow. I blinked trying not to be so shocked as i was. "This is honestly amazing that i get to meet all of you", i mustered up to say. I need to speak with Damian later. "This is what Selina meant with safety", i said. Suddenly footsteps could be heard in the distance. Then Alfred appeared from the shadowed staircase. "May i show Miss Lucy to her room". "Lucy, if you need anything. We will be here for now", Bruce said walking towards the bat computer. I replied with a quick sure before striding up the almost never ending staircase close to Alfred. "Here we are Miss Lucy, your bedroom is next to Master Damian's", Alfred said coming to a hault. I nearly bumped into him staring at all the paintings and beautiful scenery. I nodded and thanked him before entering the room. The room was so beautiful. The window was across the room. There was a cute coffee table with huge cushioned beanbags. The bed was next to it opposite the huge walk in closet. I then see a couple suitcases on the bed. I looked closely to see it was mine and zipped it open. It revealed some of my belongings. I unzipped up the rest of the bags to find my clothes and some shoes that were needed. Selina must have packed this and sent it here. Where is she? Is she going to stay here aswell or just me? My thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door. I wonder who that could be.
I am sorry for any spelling or grammar errors. Bye now