Chapter 1-Our Little Secret

Perched up on the roof of Gothams all too familiar skyscraper Wayne Enterprises stood Lucy Quinn. A light thud was heard behind her. "Your late, blueberry", Lucy said with a teasing tone. "Tt, blueberry", The vigilante replied annoyed. Lucy turned around and was met with the shiny emerald green eyes that glistened in the moonlight. "I got held up", Robin replied whilst cupping Lucy's cheek in his palm. Lucy leaned in his touch. She began to lean in closer, planting her lips on the boy wonders. Robin kissed back, a hungry and passionate kiss. "hmm i missed you", Lucy murmured against Robin's lips. Her comment was returned with a warm smile.
Flashback~
"Are you ready, Robin", Batman called through the cave. "Of course", the 12 year old robin replied whilst jumping into the batmobile. The batmobile screeched its wheels against the firm floor as the dark knight drove into the streets of Gotham."Meet me here when patrol ends", batman informed robin. Robin had to patrol alone for once which really excited him. Robin was stood onto a rooftop observing the crime filled city until he heard a muffled voice which sounded like sobs or cries. He leaned over the edge and saw a girl crying into her knees against the wall in the dark alleyway. Robin jumped down infront of the girl who seemed to be pouring her eyes out. "P-Please...don't hurt...mee",the girl cried out. Robin knelt down, so he could see her face. She had a scar from her eyebrow running down to her cheekbone. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying. "It's dangerous to be out here at night, what happened", robin said in a soft tone as to not scare the girl, she looked quite young. "H-He...hit me,..my father", The girl said, it almost came as a whisper. She lifted her head to see who she was talking to. "Who? ", robin asked, switching from soft to serious. "my father, J-Joker", the girl stuttered saying her father's name. Robin's eyes widened, "do you know of his whereabouts?". "Yes, the warehouse on Bilsley road",the girl said hopeful. "Don't worry, he can't hurt you anymore, we'll take care of him", robin said reassuringly. "Can you stay with me?", The girl said quietly, tucking a loose strand of hair. "Um okay", robin replied unsure of his answer. Suddenly the girl did something unexpected. She embraced robin in a warm hug. Robin reluctantly hugged back not letting his guard down. "Why am i doing this? Why am i hugging a complete stranger? What is wrong with me?", Robin thought to himself. He suddenly felt a pair of eyes on him. He glanced down to be met with astonishing forest green eyes with a visible violet that coated them. She must have got that from the clown. Her tear stained face layed on his chest. Robin's heart was beating like a roller-coaster. Fast and crazy. What were these feelings? Why was he feeling like this?"Your safe now, beloved", Robin muttered hesitantly.
End of Flashback
Hey guys, so that was the first chapter and i know it's short. I will write more soon. Thanks for reading
Byeeeee