"Sure we both can do." he says to me while smiling at me.

I too smiled at him.

After that we both started to speak about the workouts, he explained me his routine of workouts. And then we started to speak randomly.

                  ___________

I entered into the kitchen only to see his mom.

'Not a good timing' I thought to myself and started to walk back but she spotted me.

She irritatingly looked at me and left the kitchen.

Nice atleast she didn't scolded me any.

Then I entered into the kitchen to prepare dinner.

"Will you take a week off?" I heard his voice as soon as I entered into the room.

Might be he is asking someone else.

With that I kept our both plates on the table.

"I asked you something kuzhal." he says.

"What is it?" I aksed him.

"Will you be able to take a week off?" he asked me.

"Oh that question is for me." I says.

He glared.

"No its for ghost"

"I thought you were speaking with someone else. " I says to him.

"Seriously kuzhal?. I don't have any phone or bluetooth. Then how comes.... leave it."

"Will you be able to avail a week off?" he aksed me.

"Why?"

He sighed.

"Won't you say any straight forward
answer punguzhali?. Always wanted to know everything before answering any question." he days

I nods at him.

"Offcourse, who knows sometimes a question can be a trap. I don't want to stuck in it ever." I says to him.

"Oh common. It's not a trap, it's for a trip. Am planning a trip." he says.

"Trip?"

"Yeah a trip. " he says.

"Who all are going..."

"Me and you."

"What?"

"But how and why...."

"On a bike." he says.

I shockedly looked at him.

"I usually goes on a trip, at this month. Usually it will be me alone for the past 10 years. But this year I thought of taking you only if you are having a time. Because you are my new friend. If you don't have a time, it's fin..."

"Am in." I says ti him.

"Perfect, let's go to shopping by this weekend."

I nods at him.

"What all I have to pack..."

"I will help you" he says before walking out of the room.

Wow.

Did he really asked me for a trip. Oh my god. Am so happy I was never been on a trip. Not even on school trip. My dad never allowed me to go on trip sayinv that am just burden for whom he is sponsoring me for my studies already, so I ain't allowed to go on trips, but Shivani was allowed to go on.