chapter 10

Third-person point of view.

.
.
.
.

The hand gripping on her face tightened by every second. The burning sensation increased by the second. It almost made her want to scream and beg for it to stop, but she knew she would never go that low. Her thoughts were rushing past and coming back again and again like it was stuck in a loop. What was she going to do?

She knew she had to act fast. Otherwise, her face would most likely be scarred for life. That's when she felt the heaviness of the katana glued right next to her hip.
Without waiting any longer, her hand left its original position on the curse's wrist and rushed towards the katana. She pulled it out swiftly. She saw the people around her staring at her, but she paid no attention. Just like that, the hand was flying through the air. She had missed a bit, she wanted to cut more of it but that would do for now.

Both her and the curse moved away from each other, and that's when she noticed the black haired man doing something once again. She chose to ignore him and focus on the curse once again.

She launched foward and cut the curse in half. It fell on the floor before she could think and soon disappeared. She was sure the curse was stronger than that, now way she could have won that easily. Lost in thought until the last moment, she didn't see the floor underneath her feet breaking.

"Fuck, chill out." She looked at the guy once again. The asshole was smirking.

"I got you now." She smiled before the curses got a hold of her legs, soon her whole body was wrapped in hands and she had no mobility at all.

"Ugh, this is just great." She whispered under her breath. This was too much effort she would probably wait for Master Ren to come and get her. Might as well chat while waiting.

"So? What's your name." She was in the air. She was kicking her legs forwards and backwards playfully.

"Geto Suguru, and who may you be." He sat down on the floor looking uninterested. His hand reached in his pocket and pulled out a phone.

"Call me Y/n." She didn't say more after that and just observed him. He was whispering to someone on the phone.

"Soooo, how much longer do you think I have to stay? I'm a busy woman, you know." She was very much getting bored now. Not having any real fighting in so long, and the moment she gets some, it leads to this, isn't this just great. She was looking straight into his soul but he was purposely ignoring her. She could tell he was.

"Ay, Geto, I'm talking to you." She said a bit pissed.

"Not much you can do. You are at my mercy." He smirked at her and put his phone back in his pocket.
She could sense someone else coming in the room. She could see the curse energy radiating off their body, it was very familiar but she could tell it was not Master Ren. No, his curse energy is more aggressive than that. This one may be stronger but it doesn't have the same feeling of aggression and hatred.

She observed closely.

"I know you." She whispered under her breath once she saw the stack of white hair bouncing around as he entered the destroyed corridor.

"Ah! What a mess. " He moved around, ignoring her whole existence.

"You are Gojo Satoru." Her teeth clenched she was still wrapped in the weird hands she could hardly move, but her firsts still managed to clench.

"And you are?" He said, looking a hundred percent obvious to who she was. She did not know if she should feel hatred towards him, ashamed for holding the memories of him so close to her hearts, or if she should feel heartbroken. All this time she thought of him and why he left her she she understands now. After so long she understands that he didn't care about her the way she cared about him.

She manipulated curse energy in her hand, causing it to finalize break free. She did the same on the other one and was able to get access to her katana, which she was still holding onto. She cut the rest of the hands and landed on the floor.

"Like I said before. My name is.Y/n." She said while pointing her katana at them. But before she could take action, the whole room started to become white and red, leaving both her and her enemies confused. She still kept her katana high and pointed at them.

"Damn it." She heard Gojo say, and she disappeared in the red and white fog. 

"Was this your doing Master Red?" She spoke without looking behind her back. Yes, this is him. She thought.

He felt so rough and aggressive yet not as strong as the curse energy she saw beforehand.

"Y/n, I think we should get going." He walked and stood next to her. Looking at the two sorceress and the smok began to disappear.

"Just great." She said before putting her katana in its place holder and turning her back.

Just as she was about to turn her back she felt a sharp pain on the side of her shoulder. She looked back and tried to spot Geto and Gojo, but no good.

She sighed and followed after Master Ren.

.
.
.
.

《Not edited》