How did ya do tha?

Authors note- there is a lot of spoilers or hints into future events! I'm giving everyone a heads up before they start reading that there are spoilers for future events in this chapter!

Angel just shrugs her shoulders "ehh... let's just do them in the order I seen them?" She said and it made Micky laugh and gestures between both girls "you two are much more similar than ya realise." Micky laughs before he picks up the Justice card "nah I like this card, justice... it signifies tha decisions tha' you make now have long-term effec's in all t'ings, both for yourself an others. There will always come a time where you will be judged. The Justice tarot card appearin in a readin signals tha' a judgment will be made fairly an accordin'ly, tha decisions tha' you have made in tha past will be carefully weighed with fairness. Your feelings around this card may differ depending on your situation I suppose but another meanin of tha Justice card is truth. Truth must come to pass, and this cannot be found from the mouths and gossip of others, it's based on fac's. Learn tha truth about others an yourself, speak an know the truth before passing a judgment..." Micky says and Angel nods "are ye ready for this, Angel?" Micky asked and she nodded, so he nodded back as he picked up the card and held it to his face just in front of his right eye, before he closed both eyes and exhaled before he opened them, and his eyes white before all of Angel's vision was filled with a white light, before it cleared and they were somewhere else...

Angel recognised the snow covered field as soon as her vision cleared, she looked around but she was all alone, she looked out to the field and saw two groups of people, one in all black and a smaller group mixed with wolves and Angel could see herself and a few other people about halfway between both groups, she moved a bit closer to listen into what was happening "SEE WHAT HE WOULDNT TELL YOU IS THAT HE MURDERED HER!!! ISN'T THAT RIGHT?! YOU KILLED HER IN COLD BLOOD AND LIED ABOUT IT TO KEEP HIM UNDER YOUR CONTROL... SO THINK ABOUT THAT BEFORE YOU TRY TO COME AT US!" Angel watches as herself screams at the group in all black and gasps are heard from all over "YOU ARE TRUSTING A LIAR AND A MURDERER!" She watched Angel shout before she saw a little girl and boy take each of her hands "you don't have to fear us..." the little boy said and Angel didn't know who these children were "we are just like you." The little girl says before a brunette girl standing by a brown wolf nods her head "she's manipulating you into believing what she wants, trust me I would know!" She says and Angel can't help but think the little brunette girl resembles Renesmee but as she goes to move closer she feels a pulling on her, she can't describe it but before she knows her vision goes white before it clears again...

Angel and Dydme were standing in the middle of an unfamiliar location to the girl "you can't do this Angel! It's too dangerous!" Dydme warns her and she scoffs and turns to face her "No! You don't get to warn me about the danger! You've been lying to me this whole time! Now I know the truth! I thought you were trying to help me!" She shouts and Dydme nods her head "I am trying to help you! I can't allow you to do this! It's not how it is supposed to be!" She tells the girl who had venom tears running down her face "I actually thought you cared about me... turns out your a liar just like everyone else." She says before she turns to walk away "Angel!... for what it's worth... I really am sorry... and you know they are too." She says but Angel just shakes her head and walks away, whilst Angel watches everything happen and she can't help but feel confused about what she has just witnessed... she goes to look around the area when she feels that tugging, pulling feeling again and she gasps...

She's back in the Cullen house with Roxy at her side and Micky across from her "How did ya do tha? I couldn' see anythin' tha's not possible..." Micky shakes his head and Angel just shrugs her shoulders and he nods his head moving to pick up the next card "okay movin' swiftly on... The Moon card... so on one hand, tha Moon card can symbolize yer imagination is takin' tha best of ye. In tha dark of tha night, you are takin' a path tha' ye are unsure of, for there could be danger lurkin' in its depths. You are tha crawfish embarkin' on tha path in tha card. The moon's light can bring you clarity and understandin' and you should allow your intuition to guide you through this darkness..." he explains to her and she nods her head and Roxy squeezes her hand making Angel smile at her "are ye ready?" He asks her and she takes a breath and nods her head so Micky once again picks up the card holding it by his face and Angels vision is taken over once more...