Hello, San Francisco!

The girls had left Micky's the next morning, they had an 8 hour ride until they were there so they said their goodbyes and headed off, They had gave him an address for where they were living in forks and told him to come and visit them, he smiled and said he might take them up on it. Angel had given Michael a hug before leaving, she did miss all her friends around the world when they left them, she still had so many people she wanted Roxy to meet, each just as important as the other one, she was thinking about telling Roxy about some of them, some people she knew could do the most amazing things, she had friends in the uk, she had friends in the Amazon, in Brazil, in Africa, she had friends all over the world, some were hundreds of years old, some were younger than her about 80 years old, but still physically older than her. She often thought about all her friends she had around the world, she would think about the times she had gone travelling with Carlisle after Volterra, when they just kind of bounced around for a few years, before they decided to move to America to live. Angel snapped out of her thoughts and focussed back on the road, Roxy was watching everything as they were driving, she loved this, the experience of just touring around, it was something she had always wanted to do and to be able to do it with her imprint was a dream come true.

They arrived at San Francisco before sunset and decided to go out for food, they decided to walk, they were fairly close to the water as their house was in the Marina district, so they had a view of the Golden Gate Bridge as well. They hadn't driven over it yet but they definitely would at some point, they could also see Alcatraz from their house, they were going on a tour the next day to the prison and then later they were going on a 'Straight to the Gate Access: San Francisco Bay Twilight Cruise,' which they both excited for, Esme was the one that had booked everything for them, Carlisle had been overlooking everything though and occasionally would pipe in with his own comments 'that looks far too dangerous for the girls' a bungee jump, 'no no no, there just babies!' Shark cage diving 'oh hell no,' long distance zipline, it was safe to say Esme kicked him out the house for a few hours, so he had sat in the garden sulking whilst the girls were away hiking with their siblings, believe it or not but all the Cullen kids liked spending time doing stuff together without their parents and hiking happened to be their favourite. Angel had received a text from Carlisle saying their flights to New York were booked, the girls didn't want to waste more time driving to New York so they decided to get a plane there then from there to Alaska after they spent a day or two in New York, then after that they would finally fly back to San Francisco and drive the bike home. the girls were now strolling down the side walk hand and hand swinging them as they walked, "I'm so excited! I've always wanted to go to San Francisco! Apparently they have this really nice place that make there own chocolate... oh it's the Chocolate at Ghirardelli Square! We have to go!" Roxy said excitedly and Angel giggled at her, "we will go, we can do anything we want between the prison visit and the cruise," Angel told her and she smiled, they were walking down the street and noticed a nice looking restaurant and decided to try it for dinner. They had been looking at the menu and decided to get a seafood platter as the waiter had recommended it to them, Angel had never really eaten seafood before but Roxy had said that she had eaten it loads having been fishing loads in her life at the Rez, the platter came and it had prawns, oysters, smoked salmon, lobster, crab legs, clams, mussels and some lemon wedges,mAngel enjoyed the crab legs the best and Roxy loved the clams having eaten them loads back home same goes for the salmon. The girls decided to phone home afterwards to update their family on how they were doing, they were walking back to the house and held the phone up between them "Hello Cullen House, Emmett speaking." That made both girls start laughing and Emmett was confused "what's so funny?" He asked and Roxy stopped laughing "you really all answer the phone the same way!" She said and heard him gasp "Roxy! Angel! How are you both doing? Where are you guys at?" He asked and they could hear how happy he was, "we're doing good Emmie, we're really enjoying ourselves and new arrived in San Francisco about an hour ago, I love our house here." Angel said and they waited for a reply "yeah I did enjoy it there, I remember going dancing with rose down at the water front, I enjoyed it there, I'll have to go back sometime." He said and Angel nodded "what's everyone been doing." Roxy asked "well, Charlie and Marionne we're over earlier and Bella came with them, her and Rose got into an argument, Edward joined in and it got worse, so he took Bella home and I believe that he's still there, Jasper is being taught how to fish by Charlie, Marionne and Mom are helping Rose and Alice sort through their closets and pops and I have been building new furniture." He said and the girls nodded "sounds interesting but what happened with Bella?" Angel asks and Roxy was intrigued also "she was being very... her... and Rosalie had had enough of her crap and decided to call her up on it and well it all went to shit... Edward got involved, Carlisle tried to calm the situation it never worked, so Marionne tried and Bella was rude to her so Charlie stopped it and sent Bella home." Roxy was laughing "god I don't know what it is about her but she just pisses me off." She said and Angel hummed in agreement she knew that Roxy had never been a big fan of Bella, "how's Aunt Mari doing? She okay?" Angel asked "yeah she's okay now, Charlie made sure that she was alright, I think Bella's ungrateful, Marionne is trying her best to be the best role model she can for the girl but all she gets is back talk and attitude from her, she told us after Bella left that she doesn't know what she's doing wrong." He said and Angel nodded "alright, imma call her tomorrow and I'll call papa," she said and before she could say anything else Emmett interrupted "I really think you should, he's been really weird since you left and I heard him and mom talking, he sounded heartbroken and not like himself he was all sad and gloom and he kept saying how much he missed you and how weird it was without you both there because they're not cooking everyday. I think he actually spent the other night in your room, just sitting there." Emmett said and Angel frowned and Roxy rubbed her back as they approached the house, Roxy opened the door to let them inside, the girls kicked their shoes off as they kept talking to Emmett. "God I hope he's alright." Angel said now worried for her papa again even though she spoke to him yesterday, she really missed Carlisle, like really really missed him because she was so dependent on him and because of that he was also very dependent on her, they had a very close relationship and everyone thought it was so heartwarming seeing how close they were as father and daughter. They talked to Emmett for a little while longer whilst the girls sorted out their clothes for the next day, they decided to have an early night due to how much they had been doing the past few days. So they went to sleep just after ten o'clock.