Awww you gonna be my cheerleader Roxy?

Rosalie had fished fixing up the car in no time and stood with her arms wrapped around both the girls' shoulders before she told them that she had to go and get changed, Roxy and Angel decided to go to the kitchen and get a drink of juice before the baseball game. Carlisle and Esme were in the kitchen preparing a snack bag for the girls, Esme looked at the T-shirt her daughter was wearing "awww, look at you." She said to Angel spinning her around to see 'little batter' on the back before looking at Carlisle who had 'big batter' on his back. Esme ran and got her camera and told Carlisle and Angel to stand together, she took a photo of them, Carlisle had his arm around Angels shoulder and Angel wrapped her arm around Carlisles stomach, they then took another one with their backs facing Esme and pointed to their nick names on their T-shirts. Esme then told Angel and Roxy to stand beside each other to get a photo together, Roxy and Angel had an arm around each other and both girls were smiling at the camera. Rosalie called up the stairs that everyone was ready to go so everyone headed downstairs to the garage "girls you can ride with me and Rosie!" Emmett shouted over from the jeep, and Angel and Roxy quickly climbed into the cab of the jeep and Emmett smirked in the mirror before turning to the girls "I hope you girls don't mind a little speed." He said smirking and The girls both cheered and Rosalie laughed, Emmett started racing down the road towards the field at record speed, both girls were laughing and cheering like crazy. Emmett then decided to take the bumpiest forest road ever made and it made the girls scream with excitement and they clutched each other's hands and cheered and whooped in the back of the jeep whilst Rosalie laughed and filmed the girls. They soon arrived at a large empty field and Angel jumped out before running around to help Roxy get out, which Rose and Emmett both 'aww'ed at.

Angel and Roxy were sitting on the grass watching as Carlisle and Jasper set up the stations, "you excited?" Angel asked with a large smile, Roxy smiled back at her "to play baseball with a bunch of Vampires? Totally." She smirked and lay back putting her hands behind her head looking up at the cloud covered sky, Angel lay back and looked up with her, as Rosalie and Emmett watched from where they were sitting on the hood of the jeep, "there so cute together." Rosalie said and Emmett nodded and put his arm around her "I'm glad Angel has someone, finally." He said and Rosalie leant on him putting her head on his shoulder and he rested his on top of hers. "I don't think I'll be able to play." Roxy said when she actually thought about it "aww, why not?" Angel whined with a pout "because you dodo, there's not a chance I'll be as quick as you guys." She laughed at Angels shocked face after being called a dodo bird. "But I'll cheer you on!" She smirked at Angel, who smirked back at her "Awww you gonna be my cheerleader Roxy?" She smirked, and Roxy smiled and stood up doing fake cheer moves "of course! Gotta support my vamp, right?!" Angel laughed and stood up "damn right! You gotta support the best player!" The girls walked back over to the jeeps "oh so I should root for Emmett then yeah?" Roxy said and Angel held a hand to her chest in mock offence. Roxy laughed and pulled Angel towards her hugging her, they heard the other car coming down towards them and saw Edward and Bella coming towards them, Roxy groaned and leaned on the jeep beside Rosalie and Emmett "and I was having such a nice day as well." She said quietly to Rosalie and Emmett while Angel smirked at her "I meant to ask you, what is your problem with her?" Emmett asked and Rosalie also looked intrigued to hear the answer "she makes Angel feel uncomfortable and that makes me angry for her to think that she's the important one that everyone has to do what she wants them to do." Roxy said she growled a little at the end and Angel took hold of her hand and she calmed down instantly. Rose saw Carlisle with the bat and decided to have some fun, she ran up trying to take it off him as Angel laughed at her, "glad your here, we need an umpire." Esme told Bella and Roxy looked insulted "what am I chopped liver?" She shouted over and Esme smirked "oh I have a better job for you." She said and Roxy was curious about what she was doing and Angel snickered at the look on Roxy's face and Roxy nudged her. "She thinks we cheat." Emmett said smirking as he played with the ball "I know you cheat!" Esme said turning around to face him as she moved Bella over to her mark and Roxy moved to go talk to Rosalie "call 'em as you see them Bella." She said to Bella "you know she's absolutely terrified of you." Roxy whispered to Rosalie who smirked "oh I know." She said and Roxy gave her a high five before going back to Angel and wrapping an arm around her waist whilst helping her adjust the hat she'd put on, Esme was still explaining things to Bella before turning back to Roxy and Angel who were once again absorbed in their own world "girls c'mon over, you can stare into each others eyes later!" Esme shouted making both girls jump and blush, they both got up and headed over to Esme "so Roxy I want you and Alice to rotate pitching." Roxy smiled and got excited, "Oh hell yeah!" She said excitedly before going over to Alice to talk how they were going to rotate as everyone else got ready, Edward, Emmett and Alice were on the field as the others were in a line getting ready to bat.