Welcome to Forks High School

"Angel, sweetheart wake up."

"C'mon honey, open those beautiful eyes."

"Angel, papa really needs you to wake up."

"Your gonna be late for school, my love" Angels eyes flew open at the last comment. She quickly sat up head butting her father as she did. "Owww watch where you put your head papa." Carlisle's eyebrows raised in an 'excuse me?' Sort of manner, "oh yeah?" "Yeah your big head was in my way." Carlisle smirked "we'll see about that" and he jumped on the poor girl tickling the remaining life out of her as she squirmed and laughed like a hyena. "Nooooo, st-stahp! Ahahaha! Jas- Jasper help!" Her brother zoomed into the room ready to protect his baby sister but laughed when he saw Angel flopping around like a fish out of water trying to dodge her fathers attack. "Don't worry sis I'm here to save ya." Jasper scooped up his sister and ran them both downstairs to the kitchen for Angel to get breakfast " my hero." Angel hugged Jasper before he left the kitchen, Esme brought over a glass of orange juice knowing that Angel would want to wait until lunch before eating so she wouldn't be sick. "Mama do you know where Rosie is? I need her help to pick something for school." Esme walked over to Angel who was at the kitchen island and put her hands on her shoulders. "She's working on a car in the garage and I think you'll look fine no matter what you wear, okay? So don't stress." Angel nodded with a quiet 'yes mama,'

"Rosie, you down here? I need some help choosing clothes and I really don't think asking Alice is a good idea when she is excited." She saw Rosalie roll out from under a car, she grabbed a rag to clean all the oil off of her hands and then let her hair down out of the bun she had put it in, "well come on then mini me, let's go get you in something nice to wear." Slinging an arm around her shoulder and guiding her up to Rosalies wardrobe she started looking through all of her clothes and picked out a black skater skirt, a white blouse, some cute black ankle boots, a gray scarf and an oversized black cardigan. "When your changed come let me do your hair 'kay?" Angel nodded and ran off to her room to get dressed quietly singing her favourite song, "Oh, I know that boy's gonna rip me up, 'Cause he ain't that nice, he won't do right He'll leave a nasty cut, Oh, I cry until I just dissolve, Come on watch my heart turn to pulp Like paper
Paper Love." She got changed and brushed her teeth then went back down to Rose' room where Alice and her were talking about the new school. "Hi Angel are you excited, because I can't wait to get to school, they'll be new people, new classes! Oh I already know your going to have a great first day!" It was safe to say that Alice was going off like a firecracker, "ehh, yeah I mean yeah I'm excited to be in the same grade as you guys." Rosalie can tell a lie from a mile away especially when it's Angel " okay, what's up buttercup? You saying one thing but your eyes say another." Rosalie always had a motherly instinct, Angel knew what had happened to Rosalie, she told her and she also told her how much she had wanted to be a mother so anytime Esme needed a hand with Angel Rosalie was always first there. "I just. It don't matter." "Angel come on." "JUST LEAVE IT ALICE ALRIGHT!" Angel snapped and stormed up to her room to grab her bag and she looked into the mirror to regain her composure and she remembered ever she had been told.

Your all freaks!

That's disgusting, there all together

Bet their parents were just feeling pity

No one would actually want a freak like you

Your a freak! Your whole family is!

No wonder your parents didn't want you

There all a bunch of anorexic weirdos

Tears were falling down her face quicker than she could stop. "Do you really believe that?" Angel jumped around in Fright and saw Edward standing by the door looking heart broken, "I don't know." She whispered her reply, "at least I don't believe it about you guys." Edward tilted his head "so you believe that your a freak? Your not Angel." "But I am! I'm not even a normal vampire Edward, I'm a fre-" more and more thoughts building and building and getting louder and louder until Edward lost it  "NO YOUR NOT, HONESTLY WHY CANT YOU LISTEN TO WHAT IM TELLING JESUS ARE YOU THAT DUMB, IM TRYING TO HELP YOU BUT YOU MAKE IT SO HARD AND YOUR THOUGHTS ARE SO LOUD LIKE JESUS ANGEL JUST GROW UP AND MOVE ON!" Rosalie burst through the door and grabbed Edward and screamed in his face "how dare you talk to her like that you don't have the fucking right." " Oh come on Rose you baby her , YOU ALL DO she has to learn to grow up at some point and stop taking every little thing to heart." "SHE'S A KID!" "THATS ENOUGH BOTH OF YOU!" Carlisle boomed over both of them with Angel sobbing her heart out into Jaspers chest as he tried to manipulate her emotions to calm her down, "the both of you are behaving like children, school is in an hour so I'm giving you both 45 minutes to sort this out and apologise to your sister, Edward you more than Rosalie." Jasper picked up Angel because she was going limp in his arms and carried her down stairs. "Can ya take a deep breath for me darlin'," Angel did as Jasper asked but she was struggling to bring herself back from the dark place in her head, Angel didn't even know how she caused Edward to explode like that she didn't have a clue, she cuddled into Jasper even more. Jasper knew she would be seeking more affection because anytime the voices In her head got too loud she would need something to ground her, to pull her back and convince her it wasn't her fault. "What'd I do Jazz, I never meant to make him angry." "You didn't make me angry Angel it was my fault, I'm so so sorry it's just lately my powers are getting harder to keep under control and I know that's not an excuse but, I think my mate might be near, and it is sending my senses into overdrive and I can't control them. You don't have to forgive me but I'm sorry." Edward finished speaking as he crosses the room and knelt by Angels knees. She flung herself into Edward not saying a word.

I love you Edward so much and I know it isn't easy with your gift but I don't know if we need to find you a way to manage your gift so that it doesn't effect your life.

"That's fair" Edward told her.

"Kids time for school!" Carlisle shouted up stairs and everyone zoomed downstairs to the door ready to leave with bags and coats. Angel was riding with Emmett and Jasper in the jeep, Angel loved the jeep cause she loved being able to feel the wind without being exhausted from running . She loved putting her hand out feeling the air rush by. They arrived at the school and all eyes were on them they all walked in couples Jasper and Alice, Rosie and Emmett and finally Edward and Angel. Edwards arm around her shoulders protectively there argument already forgotten.

The Cullens made there way to the school office and collected time tables and get a map of the building, they were then ambushed by an Asian student "Hi there I'm Eric the eyes and ears of this place can I help any of you at all. I also run an editorial for the school paper and all of you guys are front page." Angel groaned, "please don't bother." Eric looked shocked no one had ever refused the front page, "oh okay no feature then, I guess I'll see you all later. Oh and Welcome to Forks High School"

Authors notes

What's up people??? I have got such a good idea for what I want to do and next chapter I am gonna introduce a new character that I have a good story planned out for them. So stay tuned and as always please let me know your thoughts opinions or even favourite characters.
Peace out readers