What? Never seen two people hanging off a couch before?

It was the next day and everyone was getting ready to meet Bella, Roxy was already over and her and Angel were in the living room watching TV, Carlisle had checked in on them at least 3 times and Roxy had only been over for 20 minutes, Angel knew he had good intentions but she wished he would chill out a little bit sometimes. "So he trashed the kitchen?" Roxy was practically wheezing as Angel ran her up to speed about what had happened the previous night, Angel nodded laughing "and... and then mama opened the cupboard and found her rolling pin in two pieces!!!!" And that set them off again "she chased him round the house throwing stuff at him for almost an hour! He is so in the doghouse for at least a week!" Roxy was clutching her stomach as she laughed, she was turning red and her eyes were watering profusely. "Oh... oh-ho-ho... I can't br... I can't breathe! Ahahahaha poor Carlisle!" Angel was laughing at Roxy, "alright calm down, before you pass out! Come on let's go and get a glass of water and a slice of cheesecake from the kitchen." Roxy was still laughing but she dragged herself off of the couch clutching onto Angel as they made there way upstairs towards the kitchen.

All of Angels family members bar Edward were in the kitchen starting to cook for Bella and the two girls, when said two girls came stumbling into the kitchen wheezing and clutching each other. Everyone looked up at them and that caused Roxy to let out a weird noise before taking in a breath and laughing again setting Angel off again. "Are you alright girls." Carlisle asked, causing Roxy to point at him and squeal with laughter before collapsing on the floor with Angel, clutching her stomach laughing and rolling from side to side as Angel pounded her hand on the floor whilst laughing, After about five minutes the girls had dragged themselves into chairs and were drinking glasses of water, whilst occasionally laughing at each other. The joy radiating off them made Jasper feel extremely relaxed and comfortable being in that room. Emmett was staring at them like they were psychopaths, he didn't understand what they found so funny about a kitchen, Women, he thought, Different creatures all together. He shook his head and got back to 'lightly' chopping vegetables, being extremely careful because he was now 100% terrified of Esme's temper, because he witnessed her practically explode in Carlisle's face over her destroyed kitchen and utensils. He gulped and continued his task. Roxy smirked at Angel and had a great idea, well she thought it was a great idea but she held off just now.

A little while after most of the work was done Alice and Jasper dismissed themselves to go and hunt because Jasper was extremely nervous and he didn't want to mess up and hurt Bella or Roxy. Angel caught him before he left "Hey! Jazz! Hold up a second." He turned to face her with a nervous expression on his face "yeah, you alrigh?" She smiled at him "you know, everything's going to fine Jasper? You don't have to worry because I know you'll be just fine, don't worry about Bella, and you definitely don't need to worry about Roxy-" she was cut off "Damn right. I know I don't know you well Jasper but I know you would never hurt me. You shouldn't be stressing yourself out." Both girls hugged him on either side, he was stiff until he relaxed into the hug, moving both arms around the girls "I jus don't wan to mess up an for Edward to be mad at me, an everybody else disappointed." Angel squeezed him tighter "you could never disappoint me Jazz." She whispered kissing his cheek, he smiled and kissed her forehead "thank you Angel, you always know how to make me feel... like.. I'm normal." She nodded and smiled "you are normal Jazz." He smiled once more before going to join Alice by the entrance to the woods. "I like Jasper and Alice they're cute together." Roxy said coming to stand by Angel "yeah they are." She smiled at Roxy and they both headed back to the kitchen to finish sorting things out.

They could tell that Rosalie was definitely pissed that Isabella was coming over, after all the girl wasn't exactly the best human in the world, but Rosalie had promised to 'play nice' at least for a few minutes anyway. Roxy was sitting beside Angel watching her study the cooking show as Angel was infatuated with it, how the chefs could cook that quick and not get injured or confused. She sat smiling at Angels face that was changing from curiosity to amazement, she gently reached over and took Angels hand and when Angel turned to look at her she blushed and looked down, Angel smirked and pulled her chair closer so it was easier to sit holding hands Carlisle had noticed the pair and stopped to watch them, he couldn't be more greatful that they had each other. He was smiling at them and nudged Rosalie and pointed towards the young girls before he showed Esme as well. Now everyone was watching the pair sitting holding hands watching the cooking show before they all got back to work.