The sheriff's daughter

It had been a few months since the 'incident' with Angel, and everyone had been extremely protective of her, especially Roxy after learning her best friend was back literally pounced on her crying and refused to let her go for a good 10 minutes, out of Angel's family though it was Jasper who wouldn't let Angel go anywhere by herself and was extremely protective of her.

They turned up at school and there was whisperings of a new girl joining the school, the chiefs daughter Isabella Swan. Angel remembered meeting Charlie for the first time and him telling her all about his daughter, as Angel was walking to class she crashed into someone else by accident. "I'm so sorry." They both said at the same time. She looked up and saw it was the new girl, "I'm really sorry about that, I'm Angel Cullen." She stuck her hand out "Bella swan," she shook angels hand, they began walking down the corridor and Angel asked her "how're you finding forks so far?" Bella shrugged "it's okay it's different from Arizona, weather wise anyway." Angel laughed "yeah it's always kinda cold and wet here , I'm not a fan of the sun though I just don't seem to tan at all and I don't want burned." Bella laughed at that. "What class you in?" Bella checked her timetable "Physical Education." Angel smiled "Sweet that's my class c'mon let's go."

The girls were playing volleyball and of course Jessica Stanley 'accidentally.' Bumped into Angel while going to dig the ball, Angel hit the floor and Bella came and gave her a hand up before a ball came flying towards her and she put her hand up to hit it away and it hit Mike on the back of the head. Angel thought it was amazing she didn't like the boy all that much because she was convinced that he'd flirt with anything that had a pulse, it was quite funny sometimes, Bella approached him to apologise because she felt guilty about hitting him while Angel was trying not to laugh, she came back over to her and Angel commented "Well done Bella! Maybe you actually knocked some common sense into him maybe finally he'll be able to tell when a girls not interested." She ended with a laugh. Bella laughed and they went to get changed Angel was completely unaware that Bella was looking at her until she heard the gasp when she pulled her top off, Angel forgot that she had scars on her back, she pulled her normal dress on and turned around, "what happened to you?" Bella asked concerned, well she's definitely an insensitive one, "well uh, before I was adopted by my papa, my birth parents weren't the nicest let's just say that I was used as human target practice. Anything happened in their lives that they didn't like and they took it out on me." She could see the memories in her head but was extremely careful not to project them. Bella looked at her sadly " I'm so sorry but at least you're in a safe home now right?" Angel smiled "yeah I love it there, I have a loving mother and father, 3 brothers and 2 sisters, I love my family and they all love me too. Sure it's a little hectic at times but it's funny and everyone always looks out for each other." Angel smiled thinking of all the love she had for her family, all the funny moments they'd all been through. She picked up her black pumps Rosie bought her "It must be cool having 5 siblings. I'm an only child but I don't really mind it I guess." Bella shrugged and Angel folded her clothes and picked them up "hey Bella I'll see you later I need to go to my locker then call my papa." Bella nodded "hey how old are you by the way cause you look a lot younger than everyone here." Angel turned and looked at her "I'm 14 but I have a really high IQ so they moved me up a few years." Bella nodded staring at her and Angel got a little uneasy being glared at like this so she just left and began walking back to her locker. She put her PE kit in her locker and looked at the photo of her and Carlisle she had tapped on the inside. It was the day they climbed a mountain in Scotland in 1974, she had a fascination of the country especially their mythical creatures like the Loch Ness monster or Nessie as the locals called it, she loved Glasgow and how friendly the people were. She snapped out of her memories and the photo remembered her to call her father.

She stepped outside the building and saw her siblings standing with Roxy talking to them she smiled happy her best friend got on with her family, she called Carlisle before walking over "hey papa." She said into the phone "hello Angel, how are you honey?" Her papa asked "I'm okay papa, i managed to play some volleyball with no problems and I've eaten a nutritional bar this morning and it's lunch now and Alice said there would be little hash browns so I'm excited!" Carlisle laughed through the phone at his daughters innocent excitement for food, he knew how much the girl loved hash browns at any meal of the day. "That's good sweetheart, just stay close to your siblings or Roxy please, I don't want anything to happen to you, alright sweetie." Angel knew her father was always looking out for her and it always made her happy "yes papa, I love you." She could feel Carlisle smiling through the phone. "I love you too little one, I'll see you after school." "See you then!" And she hung up, she walked over to her siblings and all of them gave her a separate hug Rose and Jaspers lasting a little longer, she walked over to Roxy and Edward and she hugged Roxy and then Edward put his arm around Angel's shoulders and the three walked towards the cafeteria doors not noticing their other siblings inside already, so they were last in and Edward still kept his arm around his baby sister, glaring at any boy who he deemed their thoughts to be inappropriate, Angel was laughing at her brother knowing what he was doing, he also put his arm around Roxy as well because people were thinking about her aswell and the amount of time she spent with the Cullen's she might as well be family.

Angel could here Jessica Stanley making comments about her family to the new girl and it upset her because they were making it seem as if her family were disgusting for being with each other when in reality none of them were actually related, she heard Jessica call her and Roxy loners and call Angel a weirdo who just uses her siblings for popularity, they all sat at the table when Edward dropped a bowl of hash browns in front of her and her entire face lit up and Roxy giggled at her bright eyes and smile before Angel started eating her hash browns but she stopped eating when she heard Jessica say to her friends "oh my god look at Angel! She's eating like a pig, looks like one too hahaha." Most of her friends started laughing, but Bella didn't. Edward was going to ask if she was okay but she was already out of her seat running outside visibly upset with Roxy chasing after her. All of the Cullens were staring holes through Jessica but if looks could kill Rosalie would've murdered her several times over.

No one absolutely no one would upset the baby Cullen without consequences.

Authors notes

I'm so sorry I haven't updated this I've been really sick the last 2 weeks so I've been binge watching marvel movies which is why I released a new fic for marvel fans called

The children time left behind.

Anyway have a great day and I'll try and get more steady updates posted .