For a while, they were the only ones in the building, but that was until he picked up another scent, which was so sudden and quick but since he had already recognized it, he clenched his jaw.

When he heard someone knock on the door, the scent only became stronger and he knew who stood right behind it.

He put on some clothes, then opened the door, glaring at the unwanted presence.

"I thought Winn gave you my answer."

When Demeena raised her hand in an attempt to touch his face, he pushed  her away with no mercy and she lost her balance.

Not caring to see the end of it, whether she would fall or not, he looked at Kaelyn and she was still asleep. He then quietly closed the door.

When he approached Demeena, who was on the floor, he looked down at her and noticed the shock on her face. It was the first time he had ever gone as far as physically pushing her away.

"Right this second, leave," he ordered her.

As she got off the floor, she cackled. "Oh darling, this is exactly why I need someone like you by my side. I thought it was finally time for us to be together but Winn informed me about this new girl. How annoying!" She rolled her eyes. "Was that her in your bed?" She pouted. "Poor thing, I think I should be the one to warn her."

She started walking, wanting to go past him so she could get to the door,  but this time, he pushed her away with just a little more force, which was enough to lift her off the ground until her back hit the wall.

As soon as her body landed on the floor, he bolted towards her, then squeezed her wrist as he quickly dragged her outside.

Once he had her out of the building, he let her go and sighed, speaking to her in a composed state. "There's no reason for you to try this hard when you already had your chance but opened your legs for other men."

As she burst into laughter and placed her fingers on her red lips, almost crouching out of laughter, it was no surprise to him.

When she finally stopped and straightened up, she rolled her eyes and sighed. "Are we still talking about that?"

"About you being a whore? Of course."

Demeena shrugged. "Well, I'm no longer a whore."

He looked down at her cleavage, her breasts almost slipping out, but felt nothing, so he looked at her face. "In case you forgot, it's the humans that excite me."

The second she looked away and flipped her hair, he bolted back into the building to return to Kaelyn.

When he came in, he quietly closed the door and approached the bed. Noticing that was still fast asleep, he slowly got on the bed to pull down the covers. He traced his fingers along the curve of her breast without contact, then did it along her back, dipping it and tracing outward along her hip.

"I'm attracted to you, My Pretty One," he whispered.

~

It was morning and Kaelyn was in the living room, looking at herself in the small mirror she had in her hand.

She still had some makeup on from the previous night's performance and was determined to get rid of it all.

As she constantly wiped the tip of her nose with a cloth, she moved the mirror around and for a second, she saw Patricia from behind, glaring at her.

That instantly made her look back at her, but she was met with a smile.

"Would you like something to drink?" Patricia asked.

"Oh, no, thank you. I'm alright," she said, forcing herself to smile.

"Alright, excuse me," Patricia said, then headed to the kitchen with her hands together and head low.

When Kaelyn was alone, she continued to wipe the tip of her nose, but soon dropped her hand to her side. It was strange to her that she saw Patricia glare at her through the mirror but she only smiled after looking at her.

She thought about it for a few seconds, then shrugged, convincing herself that she might not have seen clearly.

~

Back in Demeena's castle, Winn was walking down the stairs when he saw Arya coming from the other side. He stopped walking and waited for her but when their eyes met, she turned around to walk back up the stairs.

"Arya, don't go."

She stopped in her tracks but still gave him her back.

"How are you?" he asked.

She slowly turned around and smiled. "I'm alright."

"You don't expect me to believe that, do you? I see the way Dorian treats you every time. This isn't the first time I've asked you this yet you always say you're alright. Can't you just admit you're miserable?"

Arya folded her arms and sighed. "It's none of your business."

Winn smiled. "You being the love of my life, it is my business."

Arya looked down, as if holding something in her throat. "I .... I have to go." She rushed back up the stairs .

As he watched her get away, he sighed with frustration and continued walking down the stairs, wishing he could free her, but was no one and no match for her master.

Meanwhile, right after Winn and Arya's conversation, Demeena snickered as she headed to Dorian's bedroom with the intent to stir up his jealousy.

"Hello, brother. I just saw a love scene between Winn and Arya."

He scoffed. "At least they have a love scene, something you could only dream of having with Crimson."

Demeena's anger suddenly erupted, her eyes glowing. "How dare you disrespect me?"

His forehead creased as he rubbed his hands together. "You started it. Anyway, I heard about the Crimson's new girl. My sources say she's beautiful."

"Yes! Meet her as soon as possible and take her away from him!" Demeena suggested.

"Sometimes I seriously worry about you. Will your obsession ever come to an end?"

She rubbed the back of her neck and imagined Crimson touching her in a sensual manner. "There's no way I could ever forget about him," she said. "You'll never understand."

~

In the evening, Kaelyn was in Crimson's bedroom, the two of them passionately making love in the bathtub.

She had sat on him with her arms around his neck and even from that position, he was still in control.

Exhausted, she rested her head on his shoulder, breathing rapidly with sweat dripping.

Then, he brought his lips closer to the side of her neck and spoke the same familiar words.

"May I?"

"Yes, Master."

As soon as he sank his fangs into her flesh, she held onto him tighter than before.

With one hand on the back of her head, the other one squeezed her thigh to take in the sweet taste of her blood.

Later, while still in his bedroom, she was in a robe as she raked her fingers through her wet hair and looked down several times, unable to maintain eye contact with him as he watched her from his bed.

"Enough of that. Come to me and I'll hold you in my arms," he said seductively.

She smiled from ear to ear, wanting nothing more than to be in his arms.

As she approached the bed, her next step couldn't land all the way down as she had stepped on a tiny object on the floor. She lifted her foot, revealing a beautiful earring which she then picked up. "This is definitely not mine," she said with her head tilted. "Master, who owns this earring?"