371. Vanessa Cameron tried to hurt her?

They even thought that Anna was really going out of limit. In their eyes, just for this role, Anna even tried to conceal her pregnancy.

They thought, does she think that everyone is stupid?

Others also whispered and taunted her, "she is pregnant and comes to university to have classes! It's funny to see a pregnant woman here."

"Yes! If you want to have children then go home, it's a university."

...

Anna found that once someone started to speak ill of you, many people just come out to follow.

Anna saw Evelyn Atkinson's resolute face and realized that her fate had been decided, and that she could not resist anymore. She nodded, "If Miss Evelyn has decided it then I have no objections."

What else can she say?

These people have decided that she has conceived, now, no matter what she has said, she can't change their thinking.

Evelyn Atkinson saw that Anna agreed and her facial expression also became a bit relaxed.

Anna also noticed it and thought that if she hadn't agreed today, she can be blacklisted later.

One of the students said, "but Miss Evelyn, there are only three days left to perform. At this time, you suddenly changed people. Don't you think it is too late?"

Evelyn Atkinson said, "I was told before that when Anna rehearsed, Vanessa Cameron was with her every day. Vanessa Cameron is also familiar with the role of that girl, so let Vanessa Cameron play it."

Vanessa Cameron was surprised. "Miss Evelyn, I..."

Before she could finish, the voice of recognition from the students had come out, "Vanessa Cameron is very good! She looks good, too. Let Vanessa Cameron play it! Support Vanessa Cameron in this role."

Vanessa Cameron refused in the beginning and everyone was disappointed. Now they got the chance again, and they didn't want to let it go.

The crowd was full of noise and there were some sentences.

Vanessa Cameron looked at such a scene and didn't know what to say.

Evelyn Atkinson came forward to encourage her and said, "Vanessa Cameron, come on, you have to challenge yourself. Don't be so lazy all the time. I have seen many activities in class, and I have noticed that you are not active at all."

Vanessa Cameron was helpless. She took a look at Anna.

Anna didn't speak at the moment. She just stood there quietly.

All of a sudden Anna has encountered this problem, and she was very sad.

Evelyn Atkinson said, "Anna, help Vanessa Cameron in this. The points that she is not familiar with, you can help her more."

Anna was directly assigned a task. If Anna refused at this time, others would say that Vanessa Cameron helped her, but she refused to help Vanessa Cameron.

However, Anna's mood was really upset.

She thought of Friday. When she vomited, it was Vanessa Cameron who first said that she was pregnant.

This reminded Anna of Vanessa's love for John Peter.

In the past, Claire Ashley took her as an enemy just because she liked John Peter.

What about Vanessa Cameron?

Will Vanessa Cameron do the same?

In high school, Anna was a very simple person. When others treat her well, she always treated others equally well, without any reservation.

However, after Claire's betrayal, she was now particularly sensitive to friendship. She was always worried for this because she didn't know when a person whom she considered a good friend will turn her back to bite her.

Now when she met this kind of thing, she doubted Vanessa Cameron.

-

In the afternoon, after the rehearsal, Vanessa Cameron went to change clothes. Anna went out first with her bag on her back.

After a while, Vanessa Cameron followed, "Anna, wait for me."

"..." Anna didn't make a sound.

No one knew how she was feeling and how much she was holding back!

Anna thought that Vanessa Cameron did it. Because Vanessa Cameron liked John Peter and John Peter didn't like her, so Vanessa Cameron tried to hurt her.