266. What a fool!

Anna saw Jack Smith and Daniel Taylor coming together. She took two steps and came in front of Daniel Taylor.

Just by seeing Daniel Taylor, no matter how unhappy she was, she pressed down the chaos in her heart and smiled, "Sir."

Daniel Taylor took her hand. "Didn’t I tell you to not call me that?"

"Then, what should I call?" Anna took a look at Jack Smith and said, "Like Mr. Taylor, should I also call you Mr. Taylor?"

"..." It was worse than Sir!

Daniel Taylor changed the topic, "Is everything finished?"

"Yes," Anna nodded and said, "All my friends have gone back."

...

They greeted Olivia Taylor and left the hotel.

On the car back home, Anna looked out of the window, thought about the words of Eiza Preston and her relatives.

Even people around her thought about her like this. She can imagine... how the strangers who don’t know her would think about her.

Most people in the world can’t see that others are better and luckier than themselves, so they like to use evil intention to comment on others!

Anna found that she was an ordinary person who can’t be ordinary anymore. She was not an angel. She can’t control her emotions perfectly. So she can’t help being angry after listening to all these things.

Just when she was sulking quietly, a warm hand reached out and held her tight fist softly.

Anna was stunned, she looked at the gentle Daniel Taylor beside him. He was very good. He was the best person in this world what if he cannot walk and have to use a wheelchair?

Those people can never imagine his good characteristics.

With this thought, Anna’s heartfelt much better and she got a little worried that Daniel Taylor must be angry with those gossips. She took his hand in her both hands and said, "To be your bride is the happiest thing in my life."

She has signed the marriage agreement at the beginning, and due to that, she has to come to his house to live with him and be his bride. But the days she had spent with him was the happiest days of her life.

Daniel Taylor was not stupid either. He could see that Anna wanted to comfort him.

What a fool!

Obviously, he was also upset with the gossip, but just after looking at her, all the uneasiness and anger disappeared.

He raised his hand and rub her head, but after looking at her bride’s hairstyle, he had to pat her on the shoulder. Then he said seriously, "Well, I’m also happy for you."

"..." Anna.

Jack Smith was sitting in the front seat and when he heard this, he couldn’t help laughing, Mr. Taylor made it impossible for him to control his laugh!

His wife said such sentimental words to him, but he really had enough narcissism!

-

In Jiangfu garden, Aunt Lisa came to receive them at the gate, "Daniel, Anna, you are back!"

They got married, and the new house was set up here. Lisa came here to prepare ahead of time. The house was so festively decorated. There were also customized garland arches at the door...

Anna got out of the car and looked at the house which had been decorated. She thought it was incredible. "I haven’t come back for two days, how can it become so beautiful?"

Garden, grass, and sunshine in late autumn… It was like a dream.

Anna looked all around and walked in.

Daniel Taylor was sitting in the wheelchair and looked at Anna, who seemed sad a moment ago and now it seemed that she has forgotten everything because of such a small thing. He couldn’t help smiling and thinking about this girl’s innocence.

Jack Smith looked at Anna, he couldn’t understand this girl’s nature to make a fuss about nothing, "Little girl’s mind is hard to guess. I looked at the house and to me it seemed the same as before, is there any difference?"