327. Am I handsome?

"Still a university student." Anna’s age was really small.

It can be seen at a glance that she was not even twenty years old.

Anna entered the office and saw Daniel Taylor sitting there handling official business. He had two computers in front of him, and both were on.

She was afraid that she would disturb him. She didn’t speak, walked over quietly, sat down in the chair, and looked at him secretly.

Today, he was wearing a high-quality shirt with light luster on it, which made him look ascetic and gentle.

Ascetic?

Anna’s mind picked this word and forced her to eliminate this word from the description.

How can she forget who bullied her last night?

She leaned on the table and looked at him. He was working seriously and he looked very handsome…

After a while, Daniel Taylor finished his work. He raised his head and looked at her cute appearance like a kitten.

"Arrived?" A simple word.

Anna sat up straight and said, "I’ve been here for a long time. You have noticed it now? If I had known you were so busy, I would not have come."

Daniel Taylor said, "Come here."

Anna said, "No, there are people outside. What if they came in?"

It won’t be good to let people see them cuddling here. It will leave a bad impact.

"They knock before coming in," Daniel said.

"Oh." Anna walked to Daniel Taylor, he held her and pulled her in his arms.

He took her hand and it was still as cold as before. "Next time, wear more clothes before coming out."

"I’ve already worn a lot."

Daniel Taylor felt her soft waist, "Why you girls prefer to freeze yourselves just for the sake of beauty?"

He can’t understand these young girls.

How can she wear a skirt on this cold day?

Anna was not pleased with his remarks. She glanced at him, "Don’t you love beauty? Then why you dress like this and look so handsome every day? Why don’t you dress like a bear?"

"Am I handsome?" When he heard her praising him, his eyes flashed with indescribable pride.

Many people in the world praised him for being handsome, but he never considered anything seriously.

However, when his little cute wife praised him for being handsome, his heartfelt extremely happy.

Anna, "..."

She has said a complete sentence, and he paid attention to this word?

This man’s focus isn’t a little weird?

"No, you are not handsome! You are ugly." She denied.

Daniel Taylor smiled and said, "Good children don’t lie."

"Actually you are narcissistic."

He really wants others to praise him for being handsome!

Daniel Taylor’s laughed and his laughter was very gentle. "What would you like to eat at night?"

"I just ate at home."

"Today I will take you to eat some delicious food. Last night you worked hard."

"What happened last night?" Anna pretended to be silly. "I don’t remember."

"Oh." Daniel Taylor said, "Then I’ll help you remember that in the evening."

"..." Anna gave him a serious look and pouted, "I don’t want to talk to you."

"Today sister came home, did she ask something?"

"She asked about the meeting with Isabella Brown."

Daniel Taylor’s eyes flashed disgust when he heard that woman’s name but soon it disappeared.

Anna looked at the silent Daniel Taylor and felt that she shouldn’t mention anything related to Isabella Brown.

She quickly changed the subject, "I am thinking that we should go to meet mom and dad and have dinner with them. What do you say?"

Now Isabella Brown has come back, and they also got this news. They were already worried because of Daniel Taylor’s affairs, and now after getting this news of Isabella Brown’s arrival, they must be more worried.