289. I miss my Uncle...

From the beginning, John Peter was like the most important and loveliest child of the family. Because he was the youngest, so everyone loved him. Of course, Daniel Taylor was no exception.

But he didn’t expect that just after Anna’s addition to this family, he would have to live a life like a stepmother’s child.

Jack Smith listened to John Peter and couldn’t help and raised his eyebrows.

In fact, if they just ignore John and Anna’s past relationship, he was actually a good child.

Daniel Taylor looked at him indifferently, as if looking at a fool. "I don’t remember."

"..." he noticed his dearest uncle’s indifference. He was really unhappy. He said, "I came here today because I have another thing to ask."

"What is it?" Daniel Taylor looked at him indifferently, as if he was a stranger to him.

"I want to stay here for some time," John Peter said.

"..." Daniel looked at him and at a glance, he found that he had just made his mind.

Is this the revenge for the indifference that he showed to him?

How can he agree?

"No way," Daniel said indifferently. He and Anna were living happily here. They didn’t need any hanger-on!

John Peter said, "I don’t care, I will live here. My home is too far from university, it’s much nearer."

"Then live in your dorm."

"Uncle you are biased!" John Peter’s face seemed unfriendly and blunt, "Anna study in the same university as I. If she can come here, I also want to come."

Jack Smith’s eyes widened.

It has been long since he hadn’t seen John Peter’s coquetry! He used to be the coquettish prince of the family.

Jack Smith thought he had grown up, but he seemed as naive as before!

Daniel Taylor looked at him with an intellectual gaze, "In your dreams! Be careful I can throw you out. "

How can this kid compare him with his wife?

Really overestimated his capabilities!

"Then I’ll let Grandma come and say it to you," John Peter said.

Daniel Taylor’s parents didn’t know that John Peter had any contact with Anna.

In addition, Daniel Taylor was very fond of John Peter in the past. John Peter was requesting accommodation, and Daniel Taylor wouldn’t give them any reason why he refused.

Daniel Taylor frowned. "John, are you threatening me?"

The boy had enough courage!

The family didn’t know the relationship between John Peter and Anna, so John Peter threatened him with this secret!

Obviously, he was tackling, however, his attitude was very humble, "Of course, not. You are my uncle. I just miss you!"

"..." Jack Smith felt gooseflesh all over his body.

Young master Peter, do you really want this image?

Daniel Taylor looked at John, who acted like a spoiled child. "If you want to come here and live, you can come. But if you dare to think about my wife, I’ll throw you to feed the fishes."

-

Anna finished eating sweets, went upstairs and saw Aunt Lisa cleaning up a new room. She was puzzled, and asked, "Is anyone coming to stay?"

"John said he would stay here for some days. I am cleaning this room for him."

"..."

John Peter? He will live here?

Did he take the wrong medicine?

When she was thinking about it, John Peter came to her.

She looked at John Peter. "You want to live here?"

"I miss my uncle. I want to stay with him for some time." John Peter coldly looked at Anna, as if he wanted to show that he didn’t come here for her.

Anna gave him a look. "Did you take the wrong medicine?"

Usually, if he appeared in front of Anna. She became depressed. Now he even wanted to live here?

John Peter said, "My uncle has agreed."

It wasn’t important that Daniel Taylor agreed or not, the main thing was, why he asked such a thing?

Anna didn’t know what John Peter wanted to do.