232. He just wanted to eat her!

When Daniel Taylor saw him, his anger burst out, "get out!"

"..." why?

Jack Smith looked confused. He was managing different things downstairs and did nothing to offend Mr. Taylor, then why?

Nevertheless, Jack Smith was so scared, he immediately left and closed the door again.

Anna couldn’t help laughing, cleared up the tea set on the table and said to Daniel Taylor, "Sir, let’s go to eat."

It was time to eat.

When it comes to eating, Anna was very active. However, Daniel Taylor did not pay attention to her. He just raised his head and gave her a serious look, as if he wanted to freeze her.

Anna looked at him without fear, then pushed his wheelchair out of the door.

Downstairs, in the dining hall, this was the first time for them to eat in their own new home. After getting the certificate and moving home, everything seemed to be different from before.

Anna served Daniel Taylor food. "Eat this."

Daniel Taylor ignored her.

Anna continued to coax him, "This is also delicious."

Daniel Taylor still ignored her.

His wife has misunderstood him that he likes men. Where does he have the heart to eat?

He just wanted to eat her!

Jack Smith said, "Mr. Taylor and Mrs. Taylor got the certificate and moved to a new house. Would you like to open a bottle of wine to celebrate it?"

"Yes, yes!" Anna said, "But is there any wine here?"

"Yes." Jack Smith immediately ordered someone to pick it up.

Daniel Taylor finally took a look at Anna, as she heard about drinking she became excited and he got even angrier. "Do you want to drink?"

"Er..." Anna said, "Yes! Why not?"

Can’t you just learn?

Anna was a very cautious person. She didn’t drink randomly outside. She was afraid that she would get drunk and if someone plotted against her she will fall into danger. She thought girls should love themselves more than anyone else.

But it was different here!

Here she had her sir.

She didn’t need to care about anything, here she can be happy and can enjoy herself.

Jack Smith took the wine, opened the cork, and poured it for Daniel Taylor and Anna.

Anna picked up the glass and toasted it with Daniel Taylor. "Sir, this is for you. I hope your legs will get better soon!"

Jack Smith was on one side, he reminded, "Already got the certificate but you will still call him Sir?"

Anna was stupefied for a while, then looked at Daniel Taylor, "not Sir, then what should I call? Mr. Smith, teach me!"

She was used to call him Sir. She can’t change it.

"Of course, call him husband," Jack Smith said.

It sounded strange to still call him Sir.

Mr. Taylor really liked Anna. If Anna called him husband, Mr. Taylor must be very happy!

When Daniel Taylor heard Jack Smith’s words, he felt more comfortable. He looked at Anna with some expectations in his eyes. Although he never said her anything when she called him sir, he wanted her to call him husband.

Next second she heard Anna saying, "Sir, Mr. Smith is calling you."

Jack Smith, "..."

Daniel Taylor, "..."

After hearing Anna’s words, Jack Smith almost fell to the ground. He looked at Anna and said seriously, "Madam, it is okay if you are making fun of me. How can you make fun of Mr. Taylor? We both are men!"

"Maybe sir likes men!" Just upstairs Daniel Taylor himself confessed it.