226. "We are willing to be husband and wife....

It was a day of October, cold wind was blowing outside due to which the weather was not too hot and it was quite pleasant.

Daniel Taylor sat in his wheelchair and watched Anna getting ready in front of the mirror. She made up her hair and looked at herself.

He couldn’t help laughing. Her every move, revealed her nervous and uneasy appearance, at the same time she seemed a little excited.

She must be happy with him?

"Are you done?" he patiently waited for a long time and then asked.

Because they need to take photos while getting the certificate, she wore a white shirt and a light make up. She looked at herself in the mirror and nodded, "Yes, I am ready."

She knew that Sir had been waiting for a long time. She came and pushed Daniel Taylor’s wheelchair out of the door.

Jack Smith was already waiting for them in the car.

On the way, Anna looked out of the window and didn’t speak.

Daniel Taylor looked at her. "What happened? Don’t you want to marry me?"

He asked, and Jack Smith, who was driving, felt very strange and upset. Why Mr. Taylor suddenly asked such a question?

Although Anna was very good, in case if she says that she doesn’t want to marry! What will happen?

However, Daniel Taylor had already asked, and Jack Smith couldn’t stop it.

He also thought that today Anna today seemed a little strange. If this woman stepped back then?

If she did anything wrong, he would never forgive her!

Anna was looking out of the window at the scenery, adjusted her nervous mood and heard Daniel Taylor’s words. She turned around, "No, I am just a little nervous to get my first marriage certificate."

Not a little, she was very nervous, her heart seemed to jump out.

Daniel Taylor listened to her childish words and couldn’t help laughing. "It’s my first time too."

Exactly!

Anna responded and looked at Daniel Taylor. "Are you nervous?"

She looked at Daniel Taylor and expectantly waited for his answer, but Daniel Taylor did not answer her question.

What a question! Even if he was nervous, would he tell her?

Anna looked out of the window and thought, Yes, Sir has faced many terrible situations. How can he be nervous?

It’s just a certificate. He won’t be nervous!

However, Daniel Taylor, who listened to her words, felt her heart beating much faster than usual.

There was a very important thing before getting the certificate, the oath-taking. Anna managed to calm down her inner feelings while filling in the form.

However, when the staff person repeatedly asked the question three times, "Are you willingly doing this marriage?" Anna got nervous again.

So when she read the oath recommended by the Civil Affairs Bureau, she was very nervous and even sweated, "We are willing to be husband and wife, and we promise each other that we will stay faithful to each other and honest with each other; we will respect each other, trust each other, help each other, and care for each other; we will share our life with each other; we will forgive each other’s mistakes as we have been forgiven and we will try our best to understand each other; through the best and worst of what is to come, and as long as we live!"

Because other people can’t go in, Jack Smith was outside. He was so anxious, because of the fear if something unexpected happens.