294. Are you deceiving me?

Why you are so quiet?" After dinner, Anna has been very quiet, she didn’t say anything.

"I am angry," Anna said.

Daniel Taylor looked at her and smiled, "Why you are angry?"

"John Peter," Anna remembered tonight’s event. John Peter was not only rushing to push Daniel Taylor’s wheelchair, but also grabbing Daniel Taylor’s special dishes from Anna to serve him.

Really disgusting!

Daniel Taylor said, "What happened to him?"

"He did it on purpose. Sir, you cannot be abducted by him!"

"..." Daniel Taylor looked at her, it was obvious that she was taking John Peter as her rival, he stretched his arm and poked her forehead, "How many times do you want me to say that I don’t like men?"

"But..." Anna wanted to speak, but John Peter’s voice interrupted her, "Uncle."

Anna was speechless!

Why is he here again?

Daniel Taylor looked at John Peter but didn’t speak. He directly called Jack Smith and asked him to take John Peter out of the door.

"..." John Peter, who was shut out of the door.

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna. "Is that ok?"

She didn’t like him, so he pushed John Peter away.

Anna didn’t expect Daniel Taylor to be so rude. "Isn’t it too harsh?"

"No."

-

The next two days were the weekend. Anna was at home, apart from John Peter’s time to time harassment, the days were quite peaceful.

In the evening, Daniel Taylor was talking with Jack Smith in his study.

She sat alone at her desk in the room, and finally couldn’t help turning on her laptop and logged in to blog.

She found that even her absence from blog couldn’t stop those people. Instead, they thought that she was guilty.

Her latest blog had been scolded by more than 20,000 people.

At this time, Anna received a personal message, which was an invitation from the company that wanted to cooperate with her.

How can someone come to her at this time?

It was quite unexpected.

Anna replied, "I don’t want to sell my account."

Before this, Julie’s company came to her and wanted to buy her account but she refused and in this way, she was targeted by her company.

The other side came online and quickly replied to Anna’s message, "You have misunderstood. We just want to cooperate with you. The account will be your own. You will have the absolute right and we will not interfere with your matters."

Anna didn’t understand, "If it is the case, why do you want to sign me?"

Her account was valuable in the past, but now she was facing such a storm. She didn’t even get the advertisements, what else she can accept?

"Your blog has great potential. We value it."

Potential?

Anna thought something was wrong, "Are you deceiving me?"

Next door, in the study, Jack Smith was looking at the laptop screen, he read Anna’s last words and he was shocked.

Yes, he was the one who sent a personal message to Anna and wanted to cooperate with Anna. All of this was of course, by Daniel Taylor!

Jack Smith helplessly looked at Daniel Taylor and said, "Madam didn’t agree. She doesn’t seem to believe me. "

Useless!

Daniel Taylor gave Jack Smith a disgusting look. "Give me the computer."

Jack Smith felt despised.

He handed the laptop to Daniel Taylor and saw that Daniel Taylor typed a line of words on it with his long fingers. After that, Daniel Taylor said, "Tomorrow is Monday. I’ll arrange someone to meet her and talk with her about signing the contract."

Jack Smith didn’t understand, "Mr. Taylor, why don’t you just tell Madam about this? You’ve made things so troublesome, she won’t know what you’ve done for her."