333. We had no feelings at all.

She was a woman who can invert black and white!

Anna desperately suppressed her anger, "Really? He’s been injured for a year now. Do you dare to say that you haven’t heard anything?"

Isabella Brown sighed helplessly, "My engagement with him was originally made by the elders of the two families. We had no feelings at all. He works outside most of the time and seldom comes back. I have my own job, too!"

Without waiting for Anna to explain again, she continued, "Anna, you don’t need to target me like this. I am back, but I have no intentions to disturb your relationship."

She said that and it seemed she directly excluded the unfavorable factors:

She didn’t leave Daniel Taylor because of his injury. She left him just because she didn’t get this news, she went out because of her work.

Her engagement with Daniel Taylor was only made by her elders and had nothing to do with her;

She didn’t want to take back Daniel Taylor this time. She didn’t care about the marriage between Daniel Taylor and Anna. Moreover, she was willing to be a friend with Anna.

Just listen, what a perfect setup!

In other people’s eyes, Anna became a person who has robbed her fiancé, even though Anna dared to regard the innocent Isabella Brown as an enemy.

So no matter what, Anna was wrong and she was right.

Eiza Preston looked at Anna and said, "Anna, I used to think that you were greedy for money and married to such a person. Unexpectedly, you stole it from others. Miss Isabella Brown is such a nice person. She didn’t even think of taking revenge, but you still showed such an attitude to her!"

Anna looked at Isabella Brown. The woman in front of her was clearly lying. But her eyes were so real that people can’t find any evil intentions.

Even when she said there was no complacency on her face, as if she just didn’t want to be misunderstood by Anna.

After hearing Eiza Preston’s words, Isabella Brown looked at Vanessa Cameron and Eiza Preston, "I just talked about this matter here! In fact, now I have nothing to do with Daniel Taylor. Don’t spread this thing out and do not let others misunderstand Anna, do you understand?"

Her every move, like a mature woman, seemed as if she didn’t want to give Anna any trouble and didn’t want to let her feel embarrassed.

Her words seemed as if she told them about her relationship with Daniel Taylor because Anna forced her and she had no choice.

After that, Isabella Brown specifically told Eiza Preston, "Especially you, if you tell it to someone, I will be angry."

She pretended to be fierce, but she was still very gentle.

Eiza Preston nodded, "Yes."

Miss Isabella Brown is so kind!

Anna just thought about Isabella Brown’s counterattack. Suddenly, she realized that the rank of this woman was very high. If she just tried to fight with her fiercely, she won’t get any good results.

Isabella Brown just came to school two days ago and she became so popular that even Eiza Preston helped her wholeheartedly.

Anna knew that if she targetted Isabella Brown this way again, it will be her own self who will be at loss.

At university, Anna didn’t want to make enemies.

If people in this world want to have a good life, they cannot just live like independent individuals. An interpersonal relationship is also very important.

Once you let others doubt your character, it will not be so convenient for you to do anything in the future.

Anna didn’t want to lose before Isabella Brown gets back what he did to Daniel Taylor!

Anna looked at Isabella Brown and smiled, "All right! It’s my mistake. I’m a little narrow-minded. Miss Isabella Brown, can you forgive me?"