304. I'm not blind!!

Eiza Preston was also blindfolded. When she came in, she heard girls talking about her, "Who knows what means she has used. You look at her, do you think John Peter can like her?"

"Exactly! Really shameless! Nowadays, people don’t even know what they deserve and what they don’t."

"Even the thought of her standing beside John Peter makes me feel sick!"

-

John Peter washed his hands in the bathroom. Alan Kevin stood aside, watched him washing his hands again and again, and said, "How she provoked you that you even did something you disguised just to let her be hated by everyone.

I know that you are also very clear about the charm of Young Master Peter. After your this act, she'll be drowned in the saliva of your little fans."

John Peter continued to wash his hands silently. A bottle of hand sanitizer was almost used up, but he felt as his hands haven't been cleaned.

Alan Kevin saw him like this, he knew that John Peter would not say anything, so he didn’t ask again. He just sympathized with Eiza Preston in his heart.

-

Anna reached home and at the same time, John Peter's taxi came. He took a look at her and went inside without saying anything.

Anna asked, "I heard you like Eiza Preston."

John Peter looked at her discontentedly. "I'm not blind!"

Anna said, "So you just want her to be hated by everyone? At lunch today, her friends and classmates pushed her away. Everyone has abandoned her."

Everyone looked at Eiza Preston, like seeing a cockroach, they stayed very far away from her. Even some girls who often accompanied Eiza Preston today regarded Eiza Preston as an enemy and don't even let her sit with them.

Eiza Preston just tried to make everyone laugh at Anna, she probably didn't expect to end up like this!

John Peter’s face was indifferent, "she deserves it."

Anna looked at John Peter and said teasingly, "how cold-blooded! Even take revenge from a woman."

"..." John looked at her.

She really doesn’t know why he did all this?

Is she unable to recognize others' good intentions?

As they spoke, they entered the room one after another.

Olivia Taylor was sitting on the sofa. She saw John Peter coming in, "baby."

John Peter frowned. "Can you stop calling me that?"

Every time he was called baby in front of other people, he felt very embarrassed. He was not a child, but his mother didn’t think so.

Olivia Taylor smiled and looked at Anna who came in after him. "Did you two come back together?"

"No," John Peter replied.

Anna looked at Olivia Taylor, "Elder sister."

Anna hasn't seen Olivia Taylor since her wedding day. She has been very busy recently.

At the moment, Olivia saw Anna and smiled, "Anna, I heard that you were ill, how are you now?"

Olivia Taylor also got to know everything about Anna and John Peter’s past relationship, but her attitude towards Anna was still as gentle as before.

"It was just a common cold. I am fine now." Anna went walked to Olivia Taylor and sat down beside her. "Are you busy these days?"

"Hmm, not much. I heard that my baby came here to disturb you, so, I came here to have a look," Olivia explained.

Olivia Taylor thought that her son was really willful. Daniel and Anna were newly married, but he came here to play Gooseberry.

John Peter was sitting on the sofa, and he didn't think that there was something wrong with his decision, he said. "I'm fine here."

Olivia Taylor gave him a serious look. "Your uncle doesn’t like noise. You have come here to give him trouble. You are really ignorant."

Although the mouth said Daniel Taylor doesn’t like noisy atmosphere, actually, Olivia Taylor was really worried about John Peter.

She thought John Peter likes Anna. He must be very sad to see them together every day!