353. Does she also play games?

The whole family helped Anna, talked for her and had a good attitude towards her. She just said that her swimsuit was not good-looking, and in return, she was hated by them. She also heard that Anna dressed like that because Daniel Taylor was possessive about her.

With these thoughts, Emily Woodley really doubted what she had heard.

Isabella Brown was also a little upset. It wasn't because of Anna, but due to the attitude of the Taylor family. In her eyes, Anna was just a little girl who didn't know anything and was coaxed around by the Taylor family.

She looked at Emily Woodley and said, "I told you to not bully her."

Emily Woodley said, "I thought you must be angry! He is your fiance."

"In the past. Now he is nothing."

"I know." Emily Woodley took a look at Isabella Brown. "You just think that he couldn't stand up! What if one day he suddenly stands up?"

Although there was news all around that Daniel Taylor will spend his whole life in a wheelchair, but what if a miracle happens?

Isabella Brown said, "Let's wait until he stands up."

She didn't think that Daniel Taylor could stand up in this life.

Emily Woodley said, "At that time regretting will be of no use. Do you really think you can find such a good man in this world?"

-

At night, the hot spring hotel was very quiet.

Anna went away with Olivia and Jack Smith took Daniel Taylor to the garden to enjoy the good breeze.

Jack Smith looked at Daniel Taylor and said, "Mr. Taylor is not angry with Madam now?"

Daniel Taylor looked up at him, "Angry?"

"Last night, madam asked me why you are unhappy. I thought you are still angry with her."

However, today he took initiative for Anna. It seemed that he wasn't angry.

Daniel Taylor said, "I'm not angry."

Jack Smith said, "Madam is a relatively independent person, and she agreed to marry you by an agreement. You decided to marry her before because you just want to find someone to be your bride.

It's normal that she doesn't dare to rely on you. I think her self-reliance is very good. When she married you to help her with her tuition fees, I thought she had a plan. But now I think I misunderstood her."

When John Peter came here, he saw Daniel Taylor and Jack Smith, and he was about to say hello to Daniel Taylor when he heard their conversation.

Get married by an agreement?

Anna and uncle got married by an agreement?

Anna married Uncle Taylor because he helped her to pay her tuition fee?

He remembered that at the beginning, she said she had known Daniel Taylor for a long time. In fact, she just lied to him.

John Peter did not go to talk with Daniel Taylor. He went back to the room directly.

-

After taking a bath, Anna leaned on Daniel Taylor and played a game on her mobile phone.

She was on holiday and has nothing to do.

John Peter was also playing. When the result matched, he suddenly found that the ID on the opposite side was very familiar. After a while, he figured it out... it was Anna.

Does she also play games?

Anna was playing a shooter game. John Peter came to her especially to target and he stood opposite to her.

Anna's technique was very poor. She was standing there fighting little soldiers, she was playing a famous game but without skills. John Peter can't help scolding, "idiot!"

He jumped out and beat Anna. Anna was so scared that she started a coquette operation, rolled into the defense tower and died.

John Peter, "..."

He didn't want to kill her.